sixty

The grey light outside the window was the only thing illuminating the bedroom. The sheets were messily laid on the bed, mascara all over the pillows and some obvious stains from my tears. I had a few empty glasses of alcohol, besides my bed. This room usually was cozy and made me feel safe - but right now it was just a big space of emptiness.

"Do you want anything?" Brendon said - voice full concern and worry with an agreeable trace of huskiness, his eyes full of sympathy. He played with the sleeves of his grey sweater, and he looked more and more upset the longer I keep quiet.

"You." I said simply. "I want you."

He smiled slightly, and I shifted over on the bed so he could lay next to me. The familiar scent of his Dior cologne makes me smile. His arm moves to my middle, warm and soft. In seconds his body is fit perfectly into mine, sharing body heat as he shares his heart. In the emptiness of the room and my life at the moment, our cuddles feel like a touch of heaven, warm, cozy. They're so meaningful, always full of passion and love.

His arms wrapped around me bring a kind of peace I've never known before, and his embrace makes me feel so safe. Suddenly every feeling is instead overcome by him, and it's so quiet I can hear his heart beating steadily, and the sound of his calm breath soothes me.

"You should get some sleep." Brendon says. "I can call in sick for you today."

"I can't. I've got an exam today."

"I'll sort something out and let you do it at home." He sighs, snuggling into my neck.

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you too."

-
I'm sorry it's so short but I've had a lot of my mind recently, and I'll try to update more often now. Also 68k thank youuu
- M x