fifteen

It was one of those days where it was unusually cold in Summerlin.

It was also the day that I was meant to hang out at Brendon's place.

I didn't really bother too much with how I looked - I threw on some leggings, an grey crop top and a bit of natural makeup (doing my foundation and eyebrows and nothing else oops) and called it a day.

I was also unusually tired. Even though it was Saturday I didn't seem to have any motivation to do anything today.

At about 5pm, my mom had left to some dinner she had with her co-workers, shchi meant I had an hour to myself. And somehow I had a random mood swing and now was a bit too energetic (I had four cups of coffee earlier oh) So far, I've organised the cereal cabinet and fridge in alphabetical order, learned how to do a backflip off my couch and how to swallow an entire glass of wine in under a minute (that didn't go so well). After all this, it's 5:58, which meant Brendon would arrive soon.

I quickly spray my hair to attempt to make it not look like shit, put some powder on and stuff my phone in the pocket of my black jacket.

I'm outside. - Brendon

I quickly jog down my stairs, locking the door behind me and getting into Brendon's car.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey. Are you okay, you seem a bit stressed?"

"I'm fine. Just a bit nervous about my finals?"

"Shit, you're gonna be graduating soon." He laughs.

"Not soon, B. Six months still."

"B?"

"It's a nickname for you, dickhead." I playfully punch his arm.

"I know, Em."

This time the drive to his apartment is probably one of the best drives I've ever had. We laughed and sang along terribly to some rock music, and it all seemed so perfect.

But I know perfect things don't last forever.

"Race to the apartment?" Brendon asks as he reversed his car into his parking spot.

"First one gets the chose what we watch." I laugh and as soon as he stops the engine I rush out of the car.

"Fuck you!" Brendon says, hurriedly running after me.

I end up getting there first, making Brendon pout me as I laugh.

"Make yourself at home, do you want a takeaway pizza?"

"Sure. I'll have margarita."

"K. You can turn Netflix on if you want." He says as he walks into what I'm guessing is the kitchen. I'm still not very familiar with his apartment, this is the second time I've been here, after all.

I throw my jacket off and slot myself into the sofa crease (reference lmao). I take his Xbox controller and quickly turn on Netflix and scrolling through the "horror" section.

"How does Stranger Things sound?" I call out to Brendon.

"Sounds good!" He yells back.

Brendon quickly walks back in with two glasses of Pepsi. "We can have some wine if you want later on."

I smile, and he collapses onto the couch with his head on my chest, and I tangle my legs with his. And once again, everything seems so perfect.

I was so happy in that moment. We were just lovingly cuddling on the couch, laughing at occasional comments we make at the show, and we enjoy our selves. I don't even think of anything else that's bothering me or causing me anxiety, because when I'm with Brendon, all that's gone.

At roughly 8:30 Brendon drives me back to mine, and luckily my mom still hasn't came home. She's been working night shifts 6 days a week now, which for me (at least) is great. I'm going to be able to see Brendon a lot more during the next few weeks.

"I'll see you Monday?" Brendon smiles at me and he pulls up into my driveway.

"Course." I smile, and look up to gaze into his eyes, but find him already staring at me. I giggle slightly, leaning in and giving him a small peck, before getting my stuff and out of the car.

"See you later." I smile, and he grins back and drives off.

I quickly fumble around for my keys, opening the door and rushing upstairs to take a shower. As I'm taking off my makeup, my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Ma'am, Brendon Urie has been in a car crash and you were the first one of his recent calls, can you tell us your relation to him?"

-
I'm sorry I suck at writing lol ly
- m