seven

(SMUT: long chapter bc last one was so short)

The rest of the day goes by smoothly, and Brendon's still acting like before. I'm not really sure if I like it that way or not.

By the time Tuesday arrives, I've become a horny ass teenager that has a mediocre crush on her teacher.

And by the time school ends, I don't give a shit about what I have to do to get into his pants.

I quickly hurry down the corridor into the bathroom and make myself look presentable. Falling asleep in the class before isn't very beneficial for these kind of situations. I fix up my makeup, my skirt and actually put my bra in place as its been pissing me off the entire day. I take off my shirt and put on my jacket instead. Then I head out, and off to Brendon's classroom.

I knock on door, hearing a small "come in!" before welcoming myself inside. I glance around, and to my joy no one is around.

"Good afternoon, sir." I say sweetly.

"Ah, Emma. Your parents wanted to see me?".

Obviously he hadn't gotten the message so instead I walk in front of his desk.

(SMUT)

"Uh... sir. They might be a bit late." I say seductively while unzipping my jacket to reveal my red lace bra.

"Holy fuck." he mumbles under his breath, obviously trying to resist me. (which was questionable as I'm literally the least attractive girl in his class.)

"Maybe you could just call them?" I lean forward to reveal more of my cleavage.

"Emma... this is going against my career. This is illegal for fuck's sake..." He stumbles out with a few words, but I know he loves it.

"Please?" I walk over to him and kneel down to the side of his body, "daddy?"

"Oh fuck it." He curses before undoing his belt, revealing the tent in his boxers. I place my hand over his own, stopping him. I then teasingly pull off his belt and painfully slow unzip his jeans. He groans softly, obviously thinking my teasing was torture. I please him and take his large length in my small hand, gently moving up and down.

Brendon tangles his hand in my hair, pushing my head towards his cock aggressively. I smirk to myself, proud of what I was doing to him. I kissed his tip, making him shudder under my touch, then swirl my tongue around while pumping his shaft slowly. He moans are Angel-like, ringing through my ears and giving me pleasure.

With each pump, I go lower down his cock, making his moans louder. I can tell he's close by the time his cock is deep down my throat, because on how tense his muscles are and how aggressively he tugs at my hair.

To my dismay, there's a knock at the door

Brendon bites his lip to avoid making a noise, hurriedly pushes me off and signals for me to hide under the table. I follow his orders, hiding under the table which luckily has lots of space.

"Mrs Urie? I've got some papers for you to sign."

"O-oh you can just leave them here. I'll return them to the office in ten minutes." Brendon stutters.

However, the teacher the begins having a conversation with Brendon.

I take his cock in my hand, pumping his shaft once more to earn a hitch in his breath. I push his cock into my mouth, taking as much of him as I can without gagging. Brendon's muscles tense and he clenches his fists as he comes, trying to cover his moans with coughs, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

I take his salty load on my tongue, swirling it around his tip and finishing him off. A few moments later, the teacher leaves and Brendon pulls me up from under the table.

"How fucking dare you. You shouldn't have humiliated me like that, baby girl. Do you remember what happens to bad girls?"

I gulp, "they get punished, daddy."

Brendon wastes no time and pulls me to my feet and pushes me down on his desk, spreading my legs and immediately pounding into me. I yelp at the sudden movement and arch my back.

"Daddy loves your moans baby girl, but you're going to have to be quiet so no one can hear us."

I bite my lip hard enough to draw blood, in hope of cancelling my moans out. Brendon continues thrusting in and out of me at a rapid speed, placing his hands to the sides of my head so he gets a clear view of my trembling body. Brendon seems to notice how hard I am trying not to moan, but nevertheless he flips me over and fucks me as I'm leaned over the desk.

I bite at my palm, with each one of his thrusts my desire to moan getting bigger and the urge to orgasm getting tighter. "Come on baby, cum for daddy. I got you."

His voice sends me over the edge, making me moan despite my orders. Brendon doesn't seem to mind as he moans too, releasing a second after I do. He collapses on my body, tucking his face into my neck, and we both regain our breath lying there.

"Emma..."

"I'm sorry that I did that. I just... I want more. I don't like where this went. I mean, I do - I appreciate you being nice to me in class for once... but..."

"Emma. Believe me, I do like you. Maybe more than just a student... But I'm no sure if you could keep this a secret."

"What are you implying?!"

"I didn't mean it like that- it's just... I need to be with someone sensible, and more around my age, too."

"Surely you're not that old. You look about 21."

"Thanks... but I'm 29, Emma. There's a 13 year difference between you and I."

"12 actually. And okay. I get it. You think I'm some teenage slut that's gonna carelessly tell all her "girlfriends" that she hooked up with her English teacher. Because all teenage girls are like that."

"Please don't say that. I just- I care about you. I also care about my career."

"It'd be better for you to say that when we're both not half naked." 

Brendon chuckles, standing up straight and pulling up his jeans and messily brushing his hair down. I zip up my jacket and quickly pull up my underwear.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Brendon."

"See you later."