forty seven

"Em, wake up. It's Christmas!" Brendon squeals childishly, slapping my shoulder repeatedly.

"Morning to you too." I yawn, stretching my arms. Brendon stands up, throwing on some plaid pyjama pants and rushing down the stairs, cheering loudly as he does. I slip on one of his shirts, soon following after him.

I have to almost pin him to the floor so he doesn't open up his presents without waking for everyone else, and I quickly make us all cups of coffee and me a cup of tea.

"Morning." I say as Dallon and Breezy walk into the kitchen.

Dallon yawns in response, rubbing his eyes in exhaustion. Breezy lazily walks up behind him, giving him a small peck on the cheek. "Let's open up the presents!" She smiles, before we all settle on the carpet, handing out the gifts to each other.

Breezy opens hers first - she gets a few stunning dresses, some comics and Dallon got her an expensive diamond necklace. Dallon goes next - opening up a Nintendo DS with a couple of games, a new bass guitar and a pair of shoes.

Brendon goes next, opening up a few presents which he is filled with joy by.

"B." I say, passing Brendon a neatly wrapped present. He opens it gladly - I had gotten him a signed copy of his favourite Frank Sinatra album, along with a few other things he's been talking about getting forever.

"Emma, these are for you..." Brendon passes me a few gifts, all covered in silver and white wrapping paper with neat bows on top. I smile at him gratefully, taking them all and placing them besides me, opening them one by one.

I open the first one - and it's a pair of Louboutin high heels I've been talking about forever. I squeal in joy, immediately trying them on and because I'm so small, it seems suitable for me to walk around the house in them.

"Thank you!" I peck Brendon on the lips, he grins widely at me. "Anything for you." He responds, giving me another kiss. I open all of the other gifts, thanking everyone for them.

"Well, that's it." I say, taking some of the wrapping paper and throwing it all into one bag to throw away.

"I've got another present for Breezy, actually." Dallon smiles, standing up to reach for a small box behind a photo frame. "Breezy..." He smiles at her, taking a deep breathe before kneeling down on one knee. 

"Oh my god..." Breezy says quietly, covering her mouth with her hands.

Me and Brendon grin widely as Dallon declares a loving speech to Breezy about his endless love for her. Tears filling her eyes, she screams yes a million times before a sharing a passionate kiss with him.

"Congrats!" I smile widely at them both, and Breezy gives me a warm hug.

Brendon and Dallon high five, and start laughing and having a conversation about nothing in general. Me and Breezy end up talking for a good twenty minutes about life - I tell her I'm starting to study English in university, and she tells me she's got a job as a photographer and artist.

Brendon wraps his arms around my shoulders, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I've got another surprise for you." He passes me a small envelope. "Just sorted it last night, but..."

I tear at the envelope, pulling out a cute Christmas card with another letter inside of it. It's two tickets to New York.

"B..." I say quietly. "Is this what I think it is?"

"I heard that your mom wasn't going to be home until after New Years... so why not fly to her instead?"

"Oh my god." I laugh loudly, pulling him towards me and wrapping my arms tightly around him.

-
and once again merry christmas ya'll remember to stay safe!
- m ❤️