twenty three

SMUT AHEAD YA'LL

At around half past ten in the morning, I find myself outside of Brendon's apartment, calling him for the third time in the past the minutes.

"B? Can I come over?"

"Sure, Em."

"Good, cause I'm outside your door."

There's a muffling in the background of the phone and suddenly the door opens in front of me to reveal a shirtless Brendon Urie, with his messy morning hair.

"Hey, what's up." He opens the door wider and I enter in, throwing my dark bag on the wooden floor before collapsing on the comfortable couch, and I let out a big sign of frustration.

"Mom's an asshole." I reply, and he lets out a small hum before laying his body on top of mine. We stay stationary for a moment, simply enjoying each other's body heat.

"What are we, B?" I ask after a few seconds of silence, staring up into the ivory ceiling.

"What do you mean by that?" He says, lifting his head from my chest and looking up at me.

"Like, what are we? Friends? Friends with benefits? Fuck buddies?"

He laughs quietly, placing his head on my chest once again. "We're whatever you want it to be."

"B, I'm serious. I'm not asking for some cheesy pick up line-"

"If you're asking whether we're boyfriend and girlfriend, then yeah, I guess, sort of."

"Really?" I smile.

"Really." He gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"We're so crazy." I giggle slightly.

"Maybe we are, but I'm fine with it."

"Me too."

We stay locked in each other's arms, embracing each other's bodies lovingly and passionately. I close my eyes for a moment, absorbing in all the happiness and joy from around me. 

"I was thinking," Brendon props himself up on his elbow, holding his cheek in his palm, "you've got a week off school now, and you're moving to Florida sooner or later... how about you stay the whole week with me?"

"Like, right here?".

"Yeah. Or maybe we could go to a hotel. This is probably the last week I'll ever get to do something with you."

"Don't say that." I playfully slap his shoulder. "It's not."

"Come one, Em. You're 17, young, beautiful and you're obviously going to find someone you love in Florida. Why would you chose your 29 year old high school English teacher over hot guys in Miami?"

"I'd much rather chose my English teacher than the fuck boys in Miami, thank you very much."

Brendon chuckles lightly, gently taking my hand and drawing small circles on it.

"Besides, I'm never going to convince my mom to let me stay away for a week."

Brendon then sits up from his position and I straddle his waist gently, careful not to put my full weight on him (Because I'm an insecure ass bitch) "At least try, Em."

"I will." I giggle, wrap my arms around his neck and smile.

There's a small moment of silence, and despite it being only a second or two it seems like it went on for eternity. I blush, looking away to the side to avoid eye contact. Brendon, instead takes this chance to tilt my head and plant his lips gently on me.

This is roughly the second or third passionate and meaningful kiss we've had - which seems ironic as we've already done so much more in the past 4 weeks.

We both pull away to take a deep breath, and I gaze into his chocolate brown eyes and get myself lost in them. Brendon then kisses me once more, more forcefully this time, placing a steady hand on my waist and the other on my cheek.

(Smut oops)

Quickly, he pushes me back so I'm laying down on the couch, and attacks my neck with his lips. I open my mouth to make a noise at the sudden movement, but my breathe only hitches. Brendon takes his as a signal to immediately go further, sucking on the sweet spot on my neck, that by now, he knew so well.

After countless hickeys and my long moans, he finally pushes himself into me, gently thrusting into me. It's not rough, not a race to get me climaxing fast. It's passionate, slow, pleasurable.

His thrusts get slightly faster, and I moan out his name at the overwhelming pleasure. His fingers start teasing the top of my clit, making me whimper and squirm because it's so satisfying.

"B!" I whine, signalling him to go faster as I'm on the edge of climaxing.

He smirks, pulling his cock out making me whine more. Immediately, his mouth and skilled tongue attack my sensitive clit. I hum loudly, grasping his hair gently and pushing him slightly into my clit, and he slips a finger inside me.

"Fuck!" I yell, grasping the cold leather of the couch and scratching it as I feel my orgasm approaching once more.

"I'm close, B."

Brendon slips another finger inside me, pumping at a steady pace making me a moaning mess. I breathlessly call out his name, and he hits my G-spot repeatedly, flicking his tongue at the top of my clit.

"Brendon!" I moan so loudly probably Europe can hear me, and my orgasm hits me like a brick. It's slow, passionate, and through the entire time Brendon is focusing on making this as pleasurable for me as possible.

"It's been a long time since I've done that to you." Brendon lightly kisses just under my ear as I come down from my high.

"You should do it more often."

-
A/N
I love writing smut oops lol
- M x