fifty one

smut ya'll
-
I've never liked December 31st. New Years Eve - it would just be a time for me to remind myself of all the horrible mistakes I made during the year, and how the next is probably going to be just as bad. As much as I wanted to stay in and watch a few movies, Brendon wanted different.

I roll my eyes, taking a swig of the red wine in my hand. Brendon had convinced me to going to his brother's party, which coincidentally happened to be half an hour away from our hotel.

I wasn't the type to party. Parties caused me way too much anxiety, so I tended to avoid them. However, after two hours of begging me to come, Brendon had persuaded me to come to one.

It was loud, crowded and smelled of whiskey and cigarettes. Brendon had promised to stay by my side through the whole night - even though he was currently taking shots with his siblings on the opposite side of the room.

I sat the bar, downing a glass of vodka as the bartender attempted to make small talk with me. I rolled my eyes at any rude remarks he would make, and eventually Brendon saw my discomfort and stumbled over to me.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, making sure to glare at the bartender during.

"Great. Wonderful. Splendid. Totally not dying inside."

"Do you want to go outside for a bit? Just to get some fresh air?"

I immediately nod, and he takes my hand and leads me through the back door to where the pool is. No one is really out there, due to the lack of music and alcohol, but I prefer it like that anyway.

"Was that bartender giving you shit?"

"No. It's fine."

"It clearly wasn't."

"How are you not drunk out of your mind right now? You downed at least fifteen shots back in there."

"They weren't that strong." He says, disappointed. "Are you sure you want to stay here?"

"No. It's fine. Don't want to interrupt your night." I shake my head.

"It's fine, Em. If you really hate it here that much we can go home."

"No. It's fine. Come on, let's go get a drink."

We step back inside, getting some drinks and drinking them quickly. Soon enough, we both get heavily drunk, laughing at stupid shit and falling over, and laughing at that once again. We even play a drinking game with some others, and surprisingly I end up winning. I even end up talking to Brendon's brother - Matt - a bit, his first impression of me is being drunk.

"A minute until midnight!" Somebody yells over the noise, and me and Brendon quickly get our glasses of champagne, stumbling over our feet.

"Ten!"

"Nine!"

"Eight!"

"Seven!"

"Six!"

"Five!"

"Four!"

"Three!"

"Two!

"One!"

Everyone cheers, as Brendon pulls me in for a kiss. His lips taste of alcohol, and he even slips his tongue into my mouth for a moment, and I let out a hum of approval. We pull away, drinking our champagne before I pull Brendon up the stairs into a bedroom.

"Happy New Year, baby." I smile, cupping his cheeks with my hands and pressing my lips against his. His hands wander up and down my hips, pushing his lips further into mine before slipping his tongue into my mouth.

Our bodies collapse on the soft mattress, lips never leaving each other. Brendon tosses his jacket a few feet away from the bed, pushing himself on top of me. He smirks at me, snaking his hand under me, and I arch my back and he unzips my dress, and he pulls it off my body. I now lay, almost completely exposed, and he eyes me hungrily, with lust in his dark eyes.

He wastes no time, tossing his own shirt off and fumbling with his belt. I unzip his tight jeans for him, and he pulls them down to his thighs (struggling during the process), to reveal the prominent tent in his boxers. He leaves small kisses on my bare skin, kissing down my chest to my stomach, making my hands tangle in his hair.

"Hurry up, B." I whine, desperately pressing my thighs together. He chuckles, pulling down my underwear to my knees, and starts kissing my thighs gently.

His tongue swirls around my clit, making me jump and moan out loud. The action makes me feel pure bliss, as he continues pleasuring my sensitive core, my orgasm approaching quickly.

"You're so wet." He smirks, pulling away and now moving his thumb in small circles.

"Please, Brendon!"

"Listen to yourself, Em. You sound so gorgeous, begging me to make you come."

I let out a moan of satisfaction, arching my back as he continues to pleasure me.

"Feel good too." He remarks as he slips a finger in between my folds, pumping it in and out in a "come hither" motion. I squirm under him, whimpering his name as he inserts another finger.

"B!" I yell, tugging at his hair impatiently.

"You're on pills, right?" He remarks and I nod quickly.

Desperately, he tugs of his boxers and his thick member slaps against his stomach, making me moan out for more. He pumps it a few times, breathing heavy and then teased my entrance painfully slow.

"Daddy!" I yell, knowing it would make him come undone. His eyes grew darker, and he quickly slammed into me, without permission unlike usual. I moan loud at the sudden action, and he begins thrusting in and out of me.

My body's trembling and the bed frame hits the wall harshly, his one goal to make me orgasm. Loud moans of his name escape my mouth, and his fingers move in harsh circles at my clit, making me a moaning mess.

"Fuck! Daddy!" I scream, the knot in my stomach getting tighter. Sweat is plastered to his forehead, and whenever I squirm away he tilts my head to look straight into his eyes.

"I'm close, Bren." I moan, and he hits my G-spot repeatedly, pleasuring me. When I finally orgasm, I let out a long moan and a few seconds after he does the same, leaning his head back, mouth forming an "O".

He collapses next to me as we come down from our highs, panting breathlessly. Brendon throws the duvet over us, pulling me so my head is on his chest.

"I love you." I say quietly, looking out the window to see multiple fireworks brightly illuminating the sky.

"I love you too."