thirty five

lol there's daddy kink in this chapter
-
"Hello?" He says, and I immediately get butterflies in my stomach from just the sound of his voice.

"Brendon." I say simply. "Hi."

"Em? Oh fuck... hey. How are you?" He stumbles over his words, making me smile.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." He responds, his voice shaking, "How's Florida?"

"I moved back."

"Shit, did you really? Where are you right now?"

"Some hotel in Las Vegas."

"Fuck, send me the address. I'm coming over."

-
It's hard to keep still. I'm impatiently tapping my foot on the wooden floor, excitement burning up inside of me. Every few seconds I look outside just in case Brendon's white Mercedes happens to drive in at that very moment.

All of a sudden, there's a knock at my door, and I immediately jump from my seat. I check my appearance in the mirror one more time, before rushing off the answer. As I open it, my mouth falls agape to Brendon standing in front of me.

His eyes immediately light up when he sees me, and he gives me a small smile. He's wearing a grey hoodie with his black jacket over it, and the SnapBack I let him have a few months ago backwards. As usual, he looks stunning.

"Brendon." I say breathlessly, and smile.

He doesn't reply, only wrapping me in his muscular arms tightly. I fall into his embrace in return, breathing in his usual Chanel cologne which brings back so many good memories. A few tears fall from my eyes, and he pulls away abruptly.

"Why are you crying?" He says with glossy eyes, chuckling and wiping them from my cheeks.

"I just missed you a lot. I thought I would never see you again."

He smiles at me, a single tear falling from his eye. He leans in, lifting my chin and pressing his warm, soft lips to mine. My hear beats faster, and I cup his cheek with my hand, pulling him deeper. We both pull away to breathe, and Brendon gazes into my eyes lovingly.

"I love you."

My heart stops - I'm overwhelmed with position emotions and I feel more happiness than I have ever felt before. I've felt joy and love so many times before in this relationship, but never as intensely as they are right now. Ive only heard stories about the bliss of the first "I love you", but I have never believed in them until right this moment.

"I love you too." I smile widely, connecting my lips to his own once more. Suddenly nothing else mattered in this world except us - it was just me and him, nothing else. Neither of us want to pull away from the bliss and comfort in this kiss; Brendon traces his finger down my spine, gently pushing me into the hotel room and clumsily closing the door behind him with his foot. He leans me against the cold wall, making me shiver and pull away from his lips for a mere second.

"Jump." He instructs, and I obey, wrapping my legs around his waist with his large hands on the back of my thighs for support. I wrap my arms around his neck, leaving a soft kiss just above his earlobe as he walks us over to the bed. He lets out a low moan, letting me down onto the soft duvet.

"I've missed this." He straddles my waist, throwing his snapback and jacket off carelessly. 

"Me too." I giggle, raising my arms up and he pulls off my shirt for me.

"Have I ever told you I love your boobs?" He laughs, staring down at my chest.

"Shut up." I laugh in response, bringing his gaze back up to my eyes.

He leans down, pressing his lips to my neck. I exhale loudly at the sudden movement, leaning back to give him more access to my sensitive neck. Brendon plants small kisses all the way from my earlobe to my chest, where he sucks harshly enough to leave a mark.

"Come on," I whine, "Daddy."

He stops, immediately taking off his shirt and unzipping his pants.

"Someone's a bit eager." I giggle, tracing my fingers down his chiselled stomach and sharp V-line. "Stop teasing me." He snaps and his breath hitches.

"Why? What are you going to do about it, daddy?" I grin, knowing I was stepping over the line by this point.

He doesn't say a word, however it was obvious he was getting frustrated by now. He quickly pulls his tight black jeans to his knees, leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxers with a prominent bulge.

"Hurry up, daddy!" I whine impatiently, lacing my fingers round the waistband of his boxers, tugging at it gently. I enjoyed teasing him, even though for Brendon it was obviously more like torture. "My maths teacher could fuck me better than this." I joke, but it was much more than that for him.

Brendon aggressively tugs off my jeans, making me gasp. "Don't fucking tease me, baby girl. Or I swear to God you'll regret it." He says through gritted teeth.

The lights through the window carefully illuminate every curve and indent in his body, making him look even more stunning than usual. I then lift my hips, and he harshly pulls my underwear down and throws it onto the pile of clothes near the TV.

"Baby girl, who got you this wet?" He chuckles, running a finger over my slit, making me whimper. "Who did this to you?"

"You, daddy." I moan, taking a fistful of his hair and pushing him towards my core. "Slow down, baby." He grips my wrist, laughing at me mockingly. Guess this is what a taste of my own medicine is like.

He laughs, taunting me with his actions. His goal, instead of making it pleasurable for me, was to make it painfully slow. He softly kisses my inner thigh, gradually going up towards my dripping clit. I moan in frustration, "Please, daddy."

"As you wish, princess." Brendon says, before circling his tongue tightly around my clit. He presses a small kiss to it, before sucking harshly and making me moan loudly. His index finger rests just above his tongue, making small circles on the top of my clit which soon turn into harsh motions. Brendon then plunges his tongue into me, effortlessly making me closer to my orgasm.

"Fuck." I inhale sharply, and he slips a finger into me making me a moaning mess. He pumps his finger in and out of me at a steady pace, making me beg for more. However, he quickly slips his finger out of me, making me sigh in frustration.

Unexpectedly, he thrusts into me with full strength, making me holding the headboard behind me to lessen the impact. "Fuck!" I cry out. Brendon's lips attack my neck, sucking on my sweet spot, and leaving yet another love bite.

"Fuck, baby girl. You're so tight." Brendon groans into my neck, grasping on my waist tightly.

"I'm close, daddy!" I moan loudly, and Brendon flips us other so I'm on top. I motion my hips around his member, and he lifts his own and pounds repeatedly into me at full speed.

"Come on, baby girl. I've got you." Brendon groans in response, slamming into my G-spot. He pulls out for a small moment, before thrusting back in making my orgasm hit me. "Fuck, Brendon!" I cry out, my thighs clenching and muscles shaking, the orgasm overwhelming my entire body in the best way possible.

-
yay smut
sorry this took so long lol I've had such an eventful week lmao
also thank you for the sweet comments, I absolutely love reading them 💗
- m

𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 ➳ 𝒃.𝒖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें