fifty nine

He pressed a light kiss to my bare skin, laying me down on the backseat. I giggled as his hands snakes under my back, unzipping my dress before sliding it off my body quickly.

Desperate times call for desperate measures - and Brendon skipped all means of foreplay and instead just undressed us as quick as possible and soon enough he was teasing my entrance with the tip of his cock. My breath hitched as without warning, he thrusted himself into me, letting me adjust for a second before moving at a moderate speed.

As he got faster, my climax edged closer, and soon I was a moaning mess, arching my back and my mouth wide open in the shape of an "O". He pulled out just his own orgasm, allowing me to finish him off.

"We could have said bye at least." I giggle, nodding towards the venue of the wedding.

"They'll be fine. They've got a lot to do tonight." He smirked, kissing me passionately. "Round two?"

"Later, B." I giggle, and throw him his button up shirt. I glance in the car mirror, attempting to make my hair look decent before noticing the bright purple marks on my neck and collarbones. Brendon just laughs at me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-

"Mom? Hey, how are you? I've missed you a lot, I'm sorry I haven't called recently-"

"Em. I need to tell you something."

"Yeah?" I say, voice unsteady. She sounded as if she had been crying, the type of voice you'd use when you had to finally tell someone about some heartbreaking news.

"So, you know my business trip?"

"Yeah."

"Well, um. A lot has happened during it, meaning I've been here for an extended amount of time. I'm sorry I'm not there, but I wasn't sure what to do and I felt I could get the best help here."

"Please just say it."

"I stopped off by Boston, on the way back. I met up with a doctor, and I first off just want to say how grateful I am that there are professionals like him that can offer me a help like that. I saw him, and he ran some tests and was so kind and honest and caring and has provided me with full and free care. I've been experiencing a lot of symptoms lately - which, um, basically means. I have leukaemia."