fifty three

I hate writing smut but
-
Em, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Your breathing like mad." He places a gentle hand on my bare arm. "Jesus Christ, and you're freezing. Are you shaking?" He pulls the covers over my body, then wrapping his arm around my waist.

He kisses my shoulder gingerly. "Why are you so stressed?"

"Just a bit nervous for tomorrow, I guess."

"Why?" He asked, even though he probably already knew the answer.

"I'm not going to know anyone there." I reply blankly.

"You'll know me."

"You can't promise that I'll be in your class."

"It'll be fine. If it comes down to it, I'll ask them to move you." He attempted to help me, but he sounded uncertain.

"You can't do that."

"I can try. Besides, you shouldn't worry about anything. Everything will be okay."

I let out a shaky breath, and Brendon props himself on his elbow, staring down at me. "You don't need to be scared."

He inches closer to my face. "Yes I do." I reply bluntly, now feeling his warm breath on my cheek.

"You don't. You'll do amazing, you always do." I can now hear him inhaling and exhaling clearly, and he places his lips on mine. "I'll show you just how incredible you are." He says before straddling me in a quick movement.

Brendon kisses me passionately once more, his fingers running up and down my sides. I smile slightly into his lips, and he pulls away to breathe but soon kisses me again. His lips trail down to my cheek, jaw and collarbones.

"You're so beautiful you know. I'm so lucky to have you. You're so stunning-" He gently tugs my shirt up - it was one of his Metallica ones that I had stolen from him weeks ago.

"You're so smart." He kisses the middle of my bare chest, down to my stomach. "And you're so thoughtful."

"I love how you are so caring. Whenever someone you love is hurt you will do anything for them." Brendon pulls my underwear down to my knees. "And I love how cute you are when you're awkward."

"I love having you here, with me. I never want you to leave." He presses a small kiss to my thighs, making me let out a hum of approval. "I love how you're still with me, even if sometimes I make really corny jokes."

"I love how passionate you are about the things you love - you put so much effort into your work." He chuckles, gently flicking his tongue against my clit.

"I love everything about you - your body, your shape, your curves, your personality." He says as he slips a finger in between my folds making me moan.

He lifts himself up, kissing my lips before pulling his boxers down quickly. His cock slaps against his stomach, making me squirm under him. He pumps it a few times before teasing my entrance with it. "Hurry up." I giggle, caressing his cheek with my thumb.

Brendon smiles at me, pushing himself inside me slowly. Small moans escape my mouth as he gently thrusts into me, kissing my neck. He puts all his effort into making this passionate and enjoyable for me, soon hitting my sweet spot.

"Brendon..." I whimper, as my orgasm approaches. He's managed to put me in such a state of bliss in such a short time - and he moves his hips into me faster, but still with love and care.

My eyes roll to the back of my head; I'm in so much pleasure I can't even warn him. My orgasm takes over my body, and Brendon pulls out, breath heavy. "I love you, princess." He smiles, collapsing next to me and throwing the covers over us.

"I love you too, B."

-
I'm so sorry for not updating lately, my life has been such a mess in the past few weeks!
I'll try be more active but I really need to sort my life out.
- M x