She nodded. Everything was just too damn complicated.

"So how?" Mika asked.

"Apparently there's this wattpad fic about us and some people like it," she said.

That's what she found out anyway.

"About us? Why? How? Your fans hate me. Hindi naman tayo nag-iinteract in public. So paano?" Mika asked baffled.

She laughed.

"Our chemistry is something we can't hide."

Mika rolled her eyes.

"Oo na. Pero seryoso na, how the hell did it start?"

"I think it was during volleyfriends' anniversary, Babe. Diba may picture tayo noon?"

Mika sat up with a frown.

"Babe, ang awkward kaya natin doon sa first picture at kailangan pa ng take 2 kasi we were so careful not to give away ourselves tapos doon pa nagstart?"

What could she say to that? Over the past year that they've been together, they did their best to hide their relationship. But she guessed you really can't hide love when it's screaming at your face.

The conversation wasn't gonna go anywhere.

"Bed," she said instead.

"No," Mika said firmly.

"Bed. We'll talk there."

"No."

"Bed."

"NO."

"Bed, please," she pleaded with a dimpled grin before stretching like the couch was hurting her back.

The moment Mika hesitated, she grabbed Mika's hand and pulled her to the bedroom.

She pushed Mika down the bed gently and climbed on top of her before dipping her head down.

She claimed Mika's lips softly before increasing the pace. Mika initially responded hesitantly before matching her pace.

"What...happened...to...talking?" Mika asked between kisses.

"Tomorrow," she replied against Mika's lips.

She let her lips traveled to Mika's jaw and to her neck. She smirked when she felt Mika's hands went to the hem of her shirt.

Let the world think what they wanted to think. They will go with their own flow. They just have to be careful.

-

Mika Reyes @mikareyesss
Wow CDC! #UAAPCDC79

She smirked at that tweet and called her girlfriend from the car.

"Hi!" she greeted. "So you watched CDC, huh?"

Mika laughed melodiously.

"Yeah. Crush ko kasi 'yung isa sa mga hosts, eh," Mika answered and she could almost see the smile on her face.

"Sino?" she asked, riding on Mika's trip.

"Si Nikko."

She put the phone away from her ear and looked at it offensively before realizing Mika wouldn't see her anyway.

"What?" she asked with a warning on her tone. "Nabibingi ata ako. What did you say?"

Mika just laughed.

"Sabi ko crush ko 'yung isang host, yung Nikko."

"Mika."

Okay. She was getting pissed off big time.