Epilogue

Blaine...

Couple years later

I laughed at her contagious giggles. "Shh, it's ok little one." I said as I sat in the rocking chair and rocked my now four month baby girl. She was acting all stubborn and didn't want to go to sleep for it was way past her bed time. She grabbed onto my index finger and looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers. She gets them from her mother.

I continued to rock her when I saw that her eyes were slowly closing. They then opened back up again. Yep, she was trying to fight to stay awake. Yet it didn't take long. Her grip loosened up and a smiled appeared on my face as I watched my little Malina, which is her name, go to sleep. I slowly got up from the chair and placed a kiss on her forehead before placing her in the crib. A little noise escaped from her lips as she was now lying in her crib but she didn't wake up. She was sound asleep.

I leaned against the rail of the crib and watched as my baby slept. Her snores kept me at peace. Then, a throat being cleared knocked me out of my thoughts and made me look back at the door to see my beautiful mate. "Blaine, your kids want you to tuck them in bed and say goodnight before going to bed." Malayah said to me before walking away. I looked back at Malina and placed the blanket over her body before walking out. I first went to the boys room where I saw my three boys were already in bed. "Goodnight Blair." I said to my first born child. I remember when we first found out that Malayah and I was having a boy first. I was happy, and I'm still happy.  In a few more years, when I stepped down as Alpha, he would be the next one but I'm not worried about that right now. I want him and the rest of my kids to enjoy being kids.

"Goodnight dad." He said as I tucked him into bed. I then went on to the next one, Blake, who was my second oldest. Now with Blake, I can tell he was going to be a ladies man because when Malayah and I go check out the pack village, I see that he be having the ladies attention. "Goodnight Blake." I kissed him on his forehead and tucked him in before making my way to my last son." Blaydon, who is my fifth oldest, looked up at me and gave me a big smile. I leaned down and placed a kiss on his forehead. He wrapped his arms around my neck and gave me a hug. "I love you daddy." He said in my ear. I just smiled and hugged him back. "I love you too." I then tucked him in before going over to the door and turning off the lights.

I walked across the room and opened the door where I saw two of my baby girls still awake. I walked over to Melanie who is my third oldest and placed a kiss on her forehead. She was going to be heart breaker with the boys. Let's just hope that she can break that when she meets her mate. "Goodnight daddy." She said before placing a kiss on face cheek. "Goodnight my little princess. I tucked her in and moved on to my fourth child Malaysia. She was just as feisty and stubborn as her mother. If she's anything like Malayah when she grows up then her mate is going to have a tough time with her. Like I did with Malayah. "Goodnight baby girl." I said kissing her forehead. She gave me a big smile before laying her head on her pillow.

After I closed the girls door, I walked to Malayah and I's room and saw that Malayah was waiting for me in bed. I smiled at her and crawled into the bed with her and wrapped arms around her waist and pulled her closer to my body. "Hey beautiful." I whispered into her ear. I heard as she started giggling which made my heart flutter. She turned towards me and snuggled up against me. "You know, we have made some beautiful children." I said to her as I started to kiss her forehead. She looked up at me and smiled her beautiful smile. The one I will never get tired of. "Yes we did, and I hope you know that Miracle is the last one." She told me making me pout. With me being twenty-six and Malayah being twenty-two, I thought that we could go a little more and have a few more kids but looks like we're not having anymore.

But that don't mean that I'm not going to stop doing what I'm doing with her.

"Hey, you know that Bri just had their other baby. Come to find out that its a boy." Malayah told me. I just smiled as I heard that my baby sister gave birthday to her and Micah's fourth baby. They now have two boys and two girls. I am very proud of my sister. "Yeah, I'm going to have to see her tomorrow." I said as I grabbed Malayah's hand and brought it up to my lips.

"And Carly is now pregnant with her and Bryce's first child. She wants me to be there when she gives birth." She continued to talk. After Bri official moved to the Silvermoon Pack, Carly decided to sit down with Bri and Malayah and they all talked about their difference and they all apologized for their actions. "That's good, I hope her and Bryce has a healthy baby." I said as I turned towards Malayah.

We both just looked at each other but we didn't say a word to each other. We both had love in our eyes and the smile on her face told me a story that has been rewritten. I remember our wedding day and how we both confessed our vows to each other. I will never forget that day. "Thank you Blaine. So very much." She whispered to me before placing a kiss on my chest where my hearts beats faster. "For what?" I asked her even though I knew her answer. "Thank you for everything you have done for me over the years. You have brought me out of the darkness and brought me into the light." She said to me. I just smiled at her before bringing my finger under her chin and raised her head up to were I was now looking back into her eyes.

"No, it's me who should be thinking you. It was you who brought me out of the darkness and brought me to the light. You gave me six beautiful kids and I am very grateful to have you in my life and have you as a mate." I said to her. A smiled appeared on her face as she leaned up and pressed her lips against mine. I pulled her closer to deepen the kiss.

We pulled back from each other and she laid her head on my bare chest and placed another kiss on my chest. I just looked down and smiled at her.

No words can describe how much I love my beautiful mate.