Chapter Ten

Blaine...

I walked into the house feeling very exhausted, today has been a long day. I've been down at the pack village with Zach and Brett because Ms. Dina told me that she been hearing creaking noises when she has the little kids so we decided to go check it out. And we seen nothing. Then I was called to go over to the cells because the rogue has been making to much noise, so I had to go handle that situation. Then I had to sign some paperwork and other things.

I walked up the stairs and walked into my room where I saw Malayah sleeping peacefully. She looks really adorable when she's asleep. Coming home to her makes me feel relaxed and it makes my wolf go insane.

I took off my clothes but was still left in my boxers. I slowly crawled into the bed and wrapped my arms around her waist. I brought her close to me and snuggled up with her.

"Blaine." I heard her mutter sleepily. "Yeah, its me babe, go back to sleep." I whispered to her. I kissed her on her forehead and laid back down. I heard as little snores filled the room and I knew that she went back to sleep. I then found myself following right behind her and going to sleep myself.

The next morning, I woke up around nine in the morning. I looked down to see that Malayah was still asleep. I decided not to wake her up since she was sleeping good. I was about to get up when I noticed something, Malayah had tear stains from the corner of her eye and down her cheek. Was she crying last night? I started to feel angry. Who made my mate cry?

'Who ever did, we're going to make sure they pay?' Ryder growled in anger.

I kissed her on her forehead before getting out of bed and going into the bathroom. I took me a shower and dried off before putting on some khaki shorts and a white T-shirt. I then walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where I saw the cooks were already fixing up some breakfast.

"Good morning Alpha." They all said as they bowed to me. I just nod my head. "Listen, I have some paperwork that needs to be done so I need y'all to bring my breakfast up to my office." I said to them. "Yes sir." They said back to me. I walked out of the kitchen and headed up to the office, I sat down in my seat and started on the paperwork.

After about fifteen minutes, a knock at the door interrupted me. "Come in." I snarled in annoyance. The door was opened by my little sister was also carrying a tray with breakfast on it. "Good morning Blaine." I heard my sister say, she placed the tray on my desk and just stood there and looked at me. " How was shopping yesterday?" I asked her while I was looking down at the paperwork. "It was good." Was all she said to me, there's something in her voice that don't sound like her.

"Ok? Anyway, this morning I was checking on Malayah and I saw that she had tear stains on her face. And I want to know did anything happened yesterday? I asked Bri, I heard as she gulped. "N-no. N-n-not that I-I know of." Bri started to stutter.

I looked up at her to see that she was looking down at her fingers. "Is everything alright, you seem a little suspicious?" I asked her making her look at me. "No, I'm fine, why would you think I'm suspicious? You making it sound like I'm hiding something." She said while placing a smile on her face but I know my sister and I know that smile was none other than her famous fake smiles. She can trick everybody with that smile but she take trick me.

"Bri..." I said but she cut me off. "Me, Naomi and Malayah are going to the pack village to hang out." She said trying to change the subject. I was thinking about talking to her to see what's wrong but I just decided against it. "Ok." Was all I said to her. She just nodded her head and was about to walk out of my office until I called her name and stopped her.