Chapter Forty~Six

"Luna, please just try it out. We have to find out sooner of later and it would be better if we did it now." Dr. Moore told me as he held it out for me. Its been two weeks since The Silvermoon Pack was attacked and Blaine has been working so hard to make sure their ok. I on the other hand have been going through hell. I've been pucking my guts out for a long time and Blaine is started to freak out. Everyday, he gets really nervous about leaving me alone but I had to convince him. I know he's still worried because he have some maids to come check up on me and feed me soup.

As the rest of them, they have been watching me making sure I was alright. I thank them for that but they really don't need to do all of that for I know what's the problem.

"Luna. Please." Dr. Moore pleaded me. Sighing in defeat, I grabbed the box from his hand and I made my way to the bathroom. I looked at the box and took a deep breath. I did what I had to do and now I have to wait. I could feel my heart pumping hard. What if I am really pregnant? I don't think its the right time to be having a child, especially with all the stuff that was going with the packs. Blaine already has so much on his plate, we don't have time for anything else.

I started to rub my hands up and down my arms before taking deep breaths. Then I heard a ding from the timer letting me know that the test was ready. Taking a deep breath, I leaned over and the test read;

I felt as tears ran down my fave as I started thinking. Now was not the time to be pregnant. We already have so much on our plate right now. Especially Blaine. I sighed as I walked out of the bathroom. "Ah Luna, what did it say?" Dr. Moore asked me. I just looked up at him without saying a word. I then walked out of the room and ran to Blaine's old room. "Hello Luna..." I cut off Donny by pushing him out the way. I ran into the bathroom and shut it before locking it. I placed my back against the wall and I slide down before taking a seat on the floor. I ran my hands through my hair and started tugging on it.

Why now? Why did I have to be pregnant while everything is going on? The real question is, am I ready to be a mother? Was I fit to raise a child? Did Blaine want a child right now?

I looked down at my stomach and I placed my hand on top of it. A small smile appeared on my face as I started thinking. "Well, my baby. Even though I wanted to wait a few more years to have you inside of me, you are going to bring a lot of joy in people's hearts, especially your father's." I whispered to it. I leaned my head back as I started thinking about everything I have been through. By the time I was born to now. I have been through a lot but yet I still have a long journey ahead of me. I got up from the floor before making my way to the mirror. I turned on the water before splashing some in my face. I started to breath hard as I straightened my hair.

I walked back into the room and sat down on the bed. I took a look around and smiled. This room was decided to be made into another guest which I thought it would be a good idea. Speaking of rooms, I was thinking about asking Blaine if we could change a room in the house into a playroom for kids. I stood up but I ended up hearing a crunch under my foot. What was that? I looked down at my feet and I saw something gold under my foot. What in the world?

I bend down and picked it up to see it was a gold envelope. I turned around and I saw that it had my name on it in beautiful cursive writing. I then noticed that it had staple holes in it. Wait a minute, how long has this envelope been hiding underneath the bed. I started to open the envelope when I heard a knock on the door. I hid the envelope under the pillow before looking over at the door. "Um, come in." I said. Bri walked in and she held a big smile in her face. "Hey sexy." Bri said as she started to make her way towards me. "Hey, what's up?" I asked Bri. "Well, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go for a walk with me?" She asked me as she started to mess with her fingers. I looked at her with confusion. I don't think I have ever seen her this nervous before.