Chapter Thirty~Nine

I was sitting in the living room looking at the TV. The boys were about to leave any minute and even though that I know that they're going to be back but I'm going to miss Blaine. I hate it when he has to go somewhere. Even if its three minutes away, I don't like it when he leaves me. All I want to do and keep Blaine in bed with me. The feeling of his lips kissing up my leg until he made it all the way to..."Hey Malayah." Nina said as she pulled me out of my thoughts. "Oh, hello Mrs. Nina." I said as I started to breath in and out trying to get my thoughts to calm down. I started to blush as I was thinking those thoughts and it was all Blaine's fault. "Honey, you can just call me Nina...or possibly mother." She said as she gave me a wink. I just giggled along with blushing even more. "I'll keep that in mind." I said to her. Bri then walked into the living room and she sat down on the single couch while she was chomping down on her food. "Hello, my lovely ray of sunshine." Nina said to Bri. Bri just looked her at her mother and rolled her eyes playfully. "Really mom, I remember when I was younger and you used to call me that all the time. You used to call me that so much that I always thought that was my real name. I got on my everlasting nerves but I never told you because I didn't want to hurt you feelings." Bri said as she stuffed a pancake in her mouth. Nina just rolled her eyes before getting up and placing a kiss on her forehead before walking back over to me and sitting down in her spot.

"Good morning ladies, I hope y'all had a goodnight's rest." Dmitri's mother said as she sat down right beside Nina and right behind her was Naomi and Larissa. They sat on the other couch. "Yes, I hope y'all had y'all's good night sleep too." Nina said to them. 

"Oh my goodness, that was a wonderful sleep." A voice said making all the women groan with annoyance. Carly and her mother walked into the living room and they sat in the empty couch. "Yes, I missed sleeping in the house. Wow, it brings back so many memories." Crystal said as she looked over at her daughter and gave her a wink. I heard as a low growl flutter out of Nina's lips as she was giving Crystal the evil eye. Ok seriously, I wonder what's going on between them. 

I heard as footsteps came down from the stairs which caught all the women's attention. Blaine appeared into the living room and he was wearing a black wife beater and some black shorts and let me tell y'all. He was looking good enough to eat. "Well ladies, Jasper's mother is already gone with some of the cooks to the store to get the items for Friday night and us men are leaving so we can get all the stuff for the ceremony which is happening Friday." He said before looking over at me and the gorgeous smile that I have grown to fall in love over. He walked over to his mother and placed a kiss on her forehead making her smile. "Y'all men be careful now." Nina said as she gave Blaine a playful stern look. Blaine just threw his head back and laughed. I had to cross my legs because looking at his muscular body and his husky voice was doing bad things to my body and in between my legs. Blaine then walked towards Bri and he bend down and gave her a hug making her hug him back. "I'll see you later baby sis." Blaine said to her. A small smile appeared on my face. I was jealous of Blaine and Bri's brother and sister relationship. I wish had a brother or a sister so we could have fun times, good laughs and everything. 

As I was watching them have their brother and sister loving, I happened to notice that Carly was looking at Blaine's ass while she was biting her bottom lip. Now that I didn't like.

'Ok, I know we promised Blaine that we was going to behave and not let Carly get under our skin but she is starting off the wrong foot.' Rayn growled.

"Don't miss me too much." Blaine said as he placed a kiss on her forehead. She just rolled her eyes before giving him a soft kick on his leg making him chuckle. He then walked over to me and he had a smirk on his face. I just looked up at him through my eyelashes and gave him a small smile. He grabbed my hand and he pulled me up where I was know standing on my feet. He pulled me closer to his body making my body tense up. He then leaned down until his nice plump lips was right at my ear. "You thinking those naughty thoughts that's going on your head is going to get you in trouble." He whispered into my ear. I just looked down at I started blushing like crazy. I then felt as he put his finger under my chin and he lifted up my face making me look back at him. "I'll see you later when we get back." He told me. I just nodded my head at him before standing on my tippy toes and placing my lips against his. I felt as everyone was staring at us but at this moment, I didn't care. All I cared about was Blaine at the moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.