Chapter Thirty ~Six

Bri, Larissa. Naomi and I was all told to stay in the living room while Brett and Zach was to look in the room. I just sat there quietly as I started to think about the note that had found today.

'Soon all secrets will be revealed.'

What does that mean? Then, the silver wolf came back into my mind. For some reason, I think it has something to do with that wolf. Rayn started to whine and get a little twitchy. Does she know something that I don't?

'Rayn, what's wrong? Is everything ok?' I asked her. She started to get all twitchy again.

'I don't know but I have a feeling something bad is going to happen.' Rayn said to me as if she was getting scared of something.

'Is there something you're not telling me? Does it have something to do with the silver wolf.' I asked her. She shut me out instantly leaving me all confused. Something is going on around here and Rayn is hiding something from me and I will find out what it is.

"Baby." Blaine's voice called out to me. I looked over the door to see that he was walking up to the couch. I got up from the couch and walked over to Blaine before wrapping my arms around his neck giving him a hug. I felt as his arms were being wrapped around my waist and he squeezes me tightly. I felt safe when I'm wrapped up in his arms. "Are you ok?" He whispered into my ear as he rubbed his hands up and down my back. "I'm fine." I answered to him. "Alpha Blaine." A voice said breaking my thoughts. We both pulled back from each other and looked at whoever interrupted us. Zach and Brett came walking down the stairs and they walked up to us. "We looked around the whole room and there was nothing but the scent of someone being in the room." Zach said to us getting to business mode. "Are you sure y'all can't find anything?" Blaine asked them. "Yes sir, we checked everywhere." Brett stepped in. A sigh escaped his lips. He walked over to the couch and sat down.

"What are we going to do?" Naomi said. "I don't know, its just too much right now. I mean our schedule this week is already full and I don't need this right now. We don't need this right now." And with that Blaine walked up the stairs and I heard as the door slammed. I just stood there and I started to this about everything. We just got back yesterday and Blaine is already stressing. I looked back at the others and gave them small smiles. "Its going to be alright everyone. Tomorrow we have a long day and I think we all should get some rest." I said to everyone before going up the stairs. I made my way into our room and I looked into the bathroom and saw that Blaine was leaning against the sink and he was taking deep breaths. "Blaine." I called out his name and that made him look up at me. "Are you ok?" I asked him as I walked into the bathroom. He just sighed and took off his shirt. Right now, we're suppose to have a serious conversation but we can't because he just took off his shirt that just looking at him makes me want to jump on top of him.

"I have had a long day, I had to sit there in a long ass meeting and I come home to find out that someone was in our room. Do you know how worried I was about you? I was scared that your parents or that Dave guy had came to take you away from me, and I don't want that to happen. All I could think about what would have happened if Zach and Brett didn't make it in time." Blaine said to me. I just walked up to him and I smashed my lips against his. He was shocked at first but he kissed me back. I pulled back from him and gave him a small smile. "Blaine, I'm not going anywhere and if I was, you knew my ass would be back here with you." I said to him making him smile. "There it is, there's that sexy smile that I fell in love with it." I said to him. He just chuckled before pecking my lips. "Now come on, I have to meet your parents tomorrow and I really have to get my beauty sleep." I said as I turned away from him and ran into the room and I jumped in the bed. I heard as Blaine started to softly laugh. This is what I like, when Blaine is not all stressed out.