Chapter Fifty~Three

Blaine...

The music was blaring, people were dancing all around and some were talking among themselves. I was sitting at the table along with Micah, Bri, and our parents. My mind was still wrapped around what happened onto today. I can't believe that Malayah was the missing little girl. All this time and she has been right under my nose the whole time.After Malayah told everyone the big news, her mother couldn't believe her eyes and she broke down crying while engulfing Malayah in a really big hug. Carlos hugged Malayah like he was scared to let her go. Like she was going to disappear in thin air. I on the other hand couldn't believe it. 

 I also can't believe that Bri and Micah were mates. Today has been nothing but full of surprises. I'm just glad that Malayah and her family are all together.

I looked over at Bri and she was sitting on Micah's lap and they were both smiling at each other like they have known each other all their lives. A small smile appeared on my face. I was glad that my sister had finally found her mate but yet I knew that she would have to move in with him soon. Deep down it was going to be hard for me to adjust to all of that. Ever since Bri was born we have never been separated our whole life. It's going to be crazy, but she's old enough to make her own decisions and I know she was going to make the right decision.

Knocking me out of my thoughts, I saw as Bri was walking up to me and she sat right in front of me. She had a small smile on her face. I knew what she was over here to tell me, I was just worried that I wouldn't even know how to take it. "Hey Blaine." She said quietly. I just smiled at her before saying the same thing back to her. "Hey Bri." 

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about earlier today. I know you're still mad at me but I knew that whatever Malayah wanted to know, that she was strong enough to do it." She said quietly. I just shook my head and leaned towards her. "It's alright. I should have respected your wishes. I'm sorry about how I was acting towards you. I know that Malayah is a very strong girl." I responded back to her. She just nodded her head before placing her hand on top of mine. "Blaine, you know that I going to have to move in with Micah right?" She finally told me. I looked at her for a little while before nodding my head. "Yeah I know, after you leave it's going to be weird. Waking up from your loud ass, but I know that you are going to be a wonderful Luna."I said to her. She just gave me a big smile. "And you're going to be a wonderful auntie." I spilled out the secret. 

She looked at me with wide eyes and a big smile. "You mean..." She started off. I just smiled back at her before nodding my head. "Yeah, Malayah and I are having a child." I said. A squeal appeared from her lips before pulling me into a bone crushing hug. I just hugged her back while laughing. "Congratulations Blaine. You are going to be a great dad. Now I know why you was bitching about her whereabouts." She said the last part playfully. I just shook my head. We stayed like that for a little while. "I'm so proud of you Blaine." She whispered into my ear. Hearing my little sister say that brought something to me. "I'm proud of you too." I whispered back to her. 

"Awe, that is such a sweet sight to see." I heard my mother say which made Bri and I pull back from our hug. Standing before us was Micah, and our parents. "I need a picture of our kids and their mates." Teresa said as she had a big smile on her face. "Yeah, but we're missing somebody. Where's Malayah?" Carlos said as he started to look around. Yeah, where is Malayah?  I know she said she had to go to the bathroom but I didn't think it would take that long. "I'll go find her." I said before getting up from the chair and walking out of the kitchen.

I walked pass some people. I made my way up the stairs and looked around in the rooms. I looked in the bathroom to see that it was empty. Where in the world could she be? I closed the door and continued walking when I heard a noise coming from Micah's office. I walked towards the door and looked inside. Standing by the window was Malayah who was looking outside. I walked inside the office and I started to make my way up to her. She must have been in a really deep thought because when wrapped my arms around her waist, she slightly jumped. "Shh, its ok. It's just me." I whispered into her ear. A small smile popped up on that beautiful face of her face. "Hey, our parents wants to take a picture of us and Bri with Micah." I told her. "Damn, I still can't believe that your brother and my sister are mates." I continued to tell her. She looked at me with a smile on her face but it dropped before she turned her head back towards the window.