Chapter Twenty~One

Blaine...

Waking up feeling good is the best thing to wake up from. Not worrying that my mate was going to reject me or not worrying if there was someone who was going to take her away from me when I'm asleep or anything. Not having to wake up early to do paperwork or check the borders or check on the village. I could wake up to this everyday. I turned on my side only to see that I was in the bed alone. I jumped up and started to panic. Where is Malayah?

But I started to calm down when I smelled some food and music coming from down the stairs. Malayah must be down their right now. I walked to the bathroom and splashed some water in my face to wake myself up a little more, I grabbed the towel and wiped my face before hanging it back on the rack. I walked out of the bathroom and walked out of the bedroom before making my way down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw the most amazing show ever. Malayah was wearing one of my shirts that goes down her knees and her hair was in a messy bun, she was swaying her hips to the music while she was stirring some pancake batter in a bowl and watching her was making me excited. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist which made her jump.

"Don't stop the show, I was enjoying it." I whispered in her ear before giving her earlobe a nibble. I saw as her body started shuttering which made me chuckle, he cheeks started turning red from blushing. She turned around and placed both hands on both sides of my face and placed as kiss on my lips only making me kiss her back. I picked her up making her giggle in through the kiss, I then set her back down and pulled back only for her to whimper, I just smiled at her and placed a kiss on her nose.

"You hungry?" She asked me as she walked back over to the stove, I watched as she poured the batter in the pan and started cooking it. "Yeah I'm hungry, but I'm not hungry for food, I'm hungry for something else." I said. She almost dropped the plate full of bacon but she caught it. I chuckled when I saw her cheeks heat up as she placed the plate on the table before looking up at me.

"I hate you so much." She giggle before pecking my lips. "No you don't, you love the mess out of me just like I love the mess out of you." I said, I watch as a smile appeared on her face. I took a piece of bacon and started eating it while watching Malayah as she was finishing up cooking. She is my whole entire world.

After was done eating, we cleaned up the kitchen and walked back up the stairs and just cuddled with each other in the bed while watching a movie...wait, let me scratch that out, we wasn't really watching the movie. We was talking, hugging and kissing each other so, yeah. I watched as she grabbed my hand and a smile appeared on both of our faces. "So, what do you want to do today?" I asked her as I brought her hand up to my lips. "I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders while playing with my fingers. I placed a kiss on her forehead before getting up from the bed and laying on top of her making sure not to put too much weight on her.

"How about I take you out today to go site seeing?" I asked her while laying my head on her stomach. I felt as she rubbed her hands through my hair making my wolf purr, I kissed her stomach through her shirt making her giggle. "Yeah, I would like that."She said as she pulled my hair back and made me look up at her. Staring at her in her eyes, I crawled back up to her and placed a nice kiss on her lips and I guess this kiss was the most passionate because she started whimpering while pulling me down where I was crushing her. It was like she didn't want to let me go. Hell, I don't want to let her go either. She started biting down on my bottom lips and started sucking on it.

Once I pulled back away from her, we both started breathing heavy and her eyes was black from lust, I know mine was too because I wanted her badly. I leaned back down and pecked her lips before getting up from the bed and I walked over to the bathroom door. I looked back at her and she was just sitting there looking at me, I gave her a wink before walking into the bathroom and cutting on the shower water and waiting until the water was warm. I started stripping out of my clothes before stepping into the shower and letting the water hit my body. I started washing my body with soap. I then placed my head under the water and let it run over my face, I grabbed my axe shampoo and started rubbing it all in my hair.