Chapter Six

I opened my eyes feeling refreshed, man, I haven't felt this way in a long time. I looked right beside me to see that Blaine was not beside me. Once again. I ran my hands over my face and sighed. Oh well, his alpha duties must be more important than me. I slipped out of the bed and walked out of the bedroom. That's when I heard some noises coming from downstairs. As I made it down the stairs, the most familiar and amazing smell hit me in my noise. It smelled like it was coming from the kitchen, I walked in the kitchen and that's where the most wonderful smell hit me really hard. It wasn't the bacon or the pancakes. The smell was coming from my alpha mate.

I watched as he was putting some food on two plates, I don't know what is was about a man cooking but I thought it was a big turn on.

'Yes it is.' Rayn purred which only made me smile.

I was in another deep thought that I didn't know he was now in front of me. "Malayah." He said while raising his eyebrow. His sexy, smooth voice knocked me out of my thoughts, I looked up at his big blueish-green eyes as he looked down at me. I had to look back down because I was getting lost in his eyes, but apparently he had other ideas. He lifted my chin where I was looking at him once again, I couldn't help but smile at him. He then stepped a little closer to me before placing his nose in my hair and he took a big sniff making me look at him crazy. I heard as rumble came up his chest and a moan came out of his nice, looking, plump lips. I fighting myself from wrapping my arms around his nice, toned body. He then pulled back and placed his forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry, your smell calms me and its addicting." He said to me, I looked down as I felt my cheeks heat up. He then grabbed my hand and gently pulled me over to the island table and we both sat and began to eat our breakfast.

As he was eating, I just watched him, it surprised me that he cook me breakfast. Usually he would just get up and do some alpha stuff but he actually cook me some breakfast. He then looked back at me making me look back down at my food. There's so much I want to ask him, I just don't know where to start. I looked back at him to see that he was looking back at him, a smile appeared back on my face.

"Can I ask you a question?" I finally asked him. "Yeah." He said back to me, making a shiver run down my back. That voice of his is going to be the death of me. Along with him.

"How old are you?" I asked him, he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. "I just turned Twenty-two three months ago." He told me. "Oh, well, happy late birthday." I said to him making him nod his head. " Thanks. I mean its nothing special about it, I'm going getting a little older." He said to me making me look up at him and smile. "No, to me its a special day." I said back to him. He cocked his eyebrow at me.

"Whats so special about it?" He said back to me. A bigger smile just popped on my face." It's a special day because so one special to me was given birth that day." I said back to him making him look up at me. A smile just appeared on his face making me laugh. Knowing he hasn't smiled in a long time, seeing him do that made my heart flutter.

"What?" He asked me with confusion written all on his face. "For a guy who hadn't smile in a long time, you sure do have a cute one." I said to him making him do a chuckle slip out of his mouth. "I hadn't smile until you came around." He said back to me. I felt as my cheeks started to heat up.

After that, we started having a conversations and we was getting to know each other and I learned what Bri and Naomi had said was true, I was his very first girlfriend and that made me really happy. After we finished out breakfast, I put both of our plates in the sink and turned around only to see that Blaine was close to me. I was backed up against the sink and I felt as his arms was wrapped around my waist, he leaned down where his lips was close to mine. I was thinking he was going to kiss me but he didn't and that made me silently whimper.