Chapter Sixteen

I could feel the beatings as they was coming from left to right and everywhere else. The pain started running through body as tears ran down my face. I was screaming and yelling for them to stop but they didn't. I could hear their laughing as they called me bad names. I fell so weak, so vulnerable, so defenseless.

I opened my eyes and looked around only to see that I was in the pack's doctors office. I sat up in the bed and try to take everything in, what happened? And what was I doing in here? I got out of the bed and slowly walked over to the door where I grabbed the doorknob and turned it. I slowly walked out and was about to head down the stairs. "Good morning Luna." A voice said which startled me, I looked behind me to see two really big, buff guys standing right behind me. Well, more like standing near the door. "H-h-hello." I stuttered before turning back around and walking down the stairs.

I made my way to the kitchen where I saw Naomi and Bri sitting at the table eating. They both looked at me with surprise written all over their face. And then out of nowhere, they both got up from the table and gave me bone crushing hugs. "Oh my gosh, we was so worried about you." Bri whispered in my ear as she started swaying us side to side. I pulled back from her and looked dead at her and Naomi. "What are y'all talking about?" I asked them, I then started thinking about the night when me and Blaine had went to the carnival. And when we came home, Blaine's office was trashed and there was a note left for him.

I looked at the girls before running back to them and giving them another hug. "How long was I out?" I asked them as they walked me over to the table. "Four days." Naomi said as she started playing with my hair. I looked back at her surprised. "Four days?" I said.

"Yep, and within those four days, Blaine has been over the top trying to make sure that you're safe. He hired more guards around the house, he made sure that you have two guards guarding the door just to make sure you were going to be safe at all times." Bri said as she looked at me. "And you are to have two guards with you wherever you go 24/7." Naomi also said. I looked back at her like she was crazy. "24/7?" I basically yelled making them both nod their heads at me. "Yeah, he said that he won't be satisfied unless you have guards with you at all times." Bri said as she put her arms on my shoulder, I just placed my hand over my face and sighed, wow all of this just because Dave is trying to get me back.

Then the smell of caramel hit me in my nose which only made me happy, I saw as Dmitri, Jasper and Brett walked in with Blaine right behind them. Once Blaine looked over at me, we instantly looked eyes with each other. Being out for four days made me realize how badly I missed Blaine. I watched as he walked up to me before placing both hands on both sides of my face, he pulled me into a rough kiss making me slightly moan. Oh my gosh, oh how I missed his kisses, his hugs, everything.

Once we pulled back from each other, I looked deep into his eyes to see happiness behind them. "Baby, don't you ever scare like that again." He whispered to me, I just nodded my head at him before pulling him back into the kiss. "Awe, that is just so cute." I heard as one of the girls say, I pulled back and giggled as I looked at all of them only to see that they was all just looking at us. "Yeah, I'm glad you're finally awake so he can stop moping around." Dmitri said as he looked up at Blaine and smirked, I then felt a rumble coming from Blaine's chest and a growl coming out of his mouth.

The noise of the kitchen door being opened made us all look that way, that's where we saw Zach standing at the doorway. "Alpha Blaine, we are all ready to go."He said as he was looking at all of us. "Ok, we're on our way." Blaine said to Zach. Zach just nod his head before walking out of the kitchen, what was he talking about?

"Well, looks like we better get going." Brett said as he got up from his seat. "Where all y'all going?" I said as I looked over at Blaine as he was getting up from his seat. "We're going to the woods so we can train." Jasper said as he took a piece of Bri's bacon. "Hey! That was my bacon!" Bri said as he punched Jasper in the arm making him laugh.