Chapter Twenty~Three

Blaine and I were in the living room and we was just all cuddled up while watching TV. After we had our little talk from outside, Blaine has done nothing but try to make me happy. A small smile appeared on my face as I felt Blaine rubbed up and down my side. I looked up at him before kissing him under his chin. I saw as a smile appeared on his face as he looked down at me.

He leaned in and pecked me on my lips before looking back at the TV, I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together. "Hey Blaine, I need to ask you something." I said as I looked up at him. I watched as he grabbed the remote and turn down the volume, he then turned his body towards me before grabbing both of my legs and placing them on top of his. He then started tracing circles on my legs making me smile. "Well, you know what I thought of you when we first met each other. So what did you think of me?" I asked him, he just looked at me and a smile appeared on his face.

"Well, when I first met you, I thought you was the most beautiful creature I had every seen. When you was laying in that bed I just wanted to take you right then and right there but I had to control my wolf. But when we first talked each other, you was stubborn and feisty. I knew that you was going to be a handful when we met." He said as he leaned down and kissed me making me giggle.

"Well, I thought when I first met you, you was going to be mean. But I was the mean one." I said as I smiled at him. He just shook his head at me. "Yeah, you was being quite mean to me." He said as he placed his hand over his heart and pouted like he was hurt. A giggle surpassed as I hit him on his chest making him chuckled. He started to trace his finger around my thigh and I leaned my head and a purr came out of my lips.

'I can get enough if his touch.' Rayn exclaimed to me. I just nodded my head in agreement

"When I first saw you I thought that you was the most gorgeous man I have ever seen." I said as I laid my head on the cushion. I saw a smile on his face that made me feel tingles in my stomach. It's like ever time he smiled, I just get even more happy. He just have that cute smile that I would love to wake up to. "I have never had anyone tell me that before." He said which made me even more happy. "What, Carly never called you gorgeous?" I said as I was teasing him, he just rolled his eyes before giving me a huff. I then stop because I knew that look and I knew it was time to stop talking about her. Shit, I was good not talking about her.

"So, I have another question to ask you?" I said to him, he turned his body towards me where I had his attention. "That night at "Dave's wedding" what made you come onto the land?" I asked him, a smirk then appeared on his face as he sat up straight. "I was waiting for you to ask me that." He said before leaning in and placing a light kiss on my forehead, it sent shiver down my body.

"Well, I have actually been watching the pack for quite sometime." He started off. "I don't know why but it was something about that pack that made me very... watchful about them. Anyway, I was on their land that day and a certain smell had caught my attention and next thing you know, I saw you walking away from that Dave guy and I grew happy because I knew that you was my mate." He said as he was telling me the story. I grew very interested about it.

A chuckle then came out of his mouth. "What?" I asked him, wondering what he was laughing at. He just shook his head at me before looking at me. "I still remember what you said to him. He told you something about not to disrespect him or some shit like that and here you come 'you're not my mate, so I don't have to listen to you.'"He said as he was mocking me, I just playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah, that's when I knew you was going to be a handful." He said as he continued to rub my leg.

"But anyway, I kind of followed you to your little spot and I just watched you as you was just laying there and you looked so peaceful and then you fell asleep. I wanted to go up to you lay with you but I thought it would be weird so I just continued to watch you. Then after you woke up, you just jumped up and took off running, so I followed you back and it was me that rustled in the bushes and I saw you stop and look around." He said as he kissed me on my hand, I just smiled at him.