Chapter Fifty~Seven

Malayah...

The Bloodvenom Pack and the Silvermoon Pack came together for a feast. A feast, a celebration for we have conquered our enemies. After all these years I have been trying to fight my way out of the darkness and fight my way to the top. People told me that I should just die. That I will never have a mate that would love me. That I would never fit in to anything and I wouldn't make in this world.

The thought of giving up have crossed my mind. I really didn't think I would have made it.

But I did. I found my way out of the darkness. I found my way to the top. And it's all because of Blaine. If it wasn't for him I don't know how I would have made it. If it wasn't for him, I would have never learner the things I know now. I would have never made it out of the darkness, I would have never found my way out if it wasn't for him.

Blaine is really the love of my life and without him, my life would not be completed without him.

Because of him, I have found out about my life and I found my real parents who actually loves me. And I have a brother who will also stand right by my side and will always protect me. I'm also happy for my brother and Bri. Looking at them now, they deserve to be with each other. They deserved to be loved.

My eyes came across my mate who was smiling and laughing with his father. He just makes me happy. I don't know what I would do without him.

As I continued to stare at him with a big smile on my face. He looked over at me and smiled before grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on my knuckle. I then saw as his eyes traveled down to my stomach for I know what he was looking at. I looked down and placed my other hand on it and started to rub it.

As everyone was talking, Conner stood up with his drink in his hand and started to tap the glass with his spoon gathering everyone's attention. "First of all I like to say that we have finally taken care of the pest we have been trying to get for years and years. Today, we can finally say goodbye to both Native Sky Pack and the Moonlight Pack." The pack cheered loudly. Some roared and some of the boys from Micah's pack howled with excitement.

"Alright, alright, alright everyone. I would then like give a toast to both of my children." Conner then turned towards Bri and Micah. "Brianna, my beautiful little princess. You just don't know proud of you. Ever since I held you in my arms, I knew that you just everything I ever wanted in a daughter. You are going to be the best Luna ever. And Micah, keep watch over my baby and keep her safe ." Conner said to the both of them. I watched as Micah nodded his head as if he was promising him. He then grabbed Bri hand and placed a kiss on it making me look at him and smile.

Conner then turned over to Blaine and I knew that this was going to be a heartbreaker right here. "Blaine, I know that you had to grow up very quickly. After my parents died, I couldn't bare with it any longer and I had to step down. You were still just a kid and I placed all my problems on you. I just want to say that I am very sorry for doing that and that you just don't know how much of a proud father I am of you. I know I never say it to you but I say it to Bri, but Blaine, I do want to to know that I love you too. I would give up my life for you, your mother and your sister." Conner said to him. Blaine being Blaine just nodded his head with ever word that his father was throwing towards him but I know deep down that he wanted to cry.

It was alright, because I was crying for him.

"Blaine, you are my son and I would never, ever make you feel that you are not important to me because you are. You were my first born, you have always important to me and I am very, very proud of you for stepping up and handling the job that I ran away from. I love you Blaine." Conner said before turning towards me. "Malayah, when I first heard that Blaine finally found his mate, I was excited but yet I didn't show it. All I want to say is that I am happy to know that you are my son's mate. It's been years that I have last seen him smile. Thank you Malayah, for bringing our happy son back. I also want to thank you for having the next generation. And I know that I'm talking for my beautiful wife and I." Conner said as he walked over and gave me a hug.

I just gave him a smile before looking down at my stomach and placing my hand on top of it. I then looked over at Blaine and he looked at me with a big smile on his face. It even reached his eyes. 'I love you my beautiful mate.' He mind linked me but before grabbing my hand and placed a kiss on my knuckle.

'I love you too my alpha mate.' I said back to him. Both packs continued to eat and celebrate until it was getting late. The Silvermoon Pack said their goodbyes before shifting into their wolves and going back to their land. I said goodbye to my parents and watched as they made their way into the woods. A smile appeared on my face as I watched Blaine talking to Bri and Micah. They were saying something which made all three of them look my way and they had smirks on their faces as if they were up to something devious. I just looked at them with both confusion and weariness. Bri and Micah both waved at me and gave me a smile that made them look innocent but I knew better than that.

Micah then whispered something in Blaine's ear making Blaine nod his head towards him. They then said their good byes before going towards the woods while Blaine walked up to me and smiled. "Its late baby girl, you ready to go home?" Blaine asked me as if nothing had just happened. I just quietly nodded my head.

Grabbing each others hands, we started to make our way back to our house. I continued to stare at the back of Blaine's head wondering what him, Bri and Micah was talking about and why they were looking at me with smirks on their faces and what the hell were they up to but I just kept quiet.

Blaine opened the door to our house and walked inside right behind me. We made our way up the stairs and walked down the hall making our way to our bedroom but for some reason, my conscious was telling me to stop at the room that was going to be for the boys. So I did. I walked into the room and started to look around with a big smile on my face.

"What are you thinking about baby?" Blaine asked me from behind as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I just gave him a happy sigh. "I think we should paint this room first." I told Blaine. He just chuckled before spinning me around to were I was facing him. "You still think is going to be a boy first?" He asked me as if he was teasing me. I gave him a low growl before wrapping my arms around his neck. "Yeah, I still think its going to be a boy." I said leaning in placing a kiss on his collarbone.

Blaine picked me up and walked me back into our bedroom. I took off my clothes and changed into my pajamas. I got into the bed and got under the covers. Blaine took off his clothes leaving him in his boxers. He then walked over to the bed and got right behind me. I turned around and placed my head on his chest and sighed. I took a whiff of his scent and a smile appeared on my face.

"Hey Blaine." I called out to him. He didn't say anything to me so I knew he was listening. "What were you, Bri, and Micah talking about?" I asked him the question that been nipping at me to know. I heard as Blaine just chuckled before placing a kiss on my cheek. "Don't worry about it now baby. Just know that tomorrow will be one of the best days you'll have." He said while pulling me even closer to him. I was still confused about what he was saying but I was too tired to try to wiggle anymore information out of him. I laid my head on his chest and went to sleep knowing that I didn't have anymore worries or stress about the Native Moonlight Sky pack or anything.

I was finally free.