Chapter Fifty ~Eight

"When is she going to wake up?"

"I can't wait until she does."

"She's not going to expect it."

"Shh girls, you're going to wake her up."

My eyes slow peeled open as I heard whispers. My view was blurry but I knew that there was nothing or should I say no one on the side of me. Blaine's spot was empty and it made me feel cold. Where was he? I slowly turned my body and was about to go back to sleep when I heard some giggling. I looked up and saw Nina, my mother, Bri, Larissa, and Naomi was all bent down and were all smiling in my face.

"Good morning our sleeping beauty, come on and get up." My mother said as she shook me a little. I just groaned in my pillow.  "Please go away, let me sleep just for a few more minutes." I said as I placed my arm over my eyes to shield the sun that was coming from the blinds. As you could tell, I'm really not a morning person and the baby is not making it even better.

"No, get your butt out of the bed Malayah. Come its a beautiful day today." Bri said as she was trying to pull the covers off my body but I had a very good grip on it. "Come on Malayah, you don't want to stay in bed on this very special day." Naomi said as she lightly shook me. "What's so special about today? Its only April 10." I said before laying back down and closing my eyes, hopefully to go to sleep.

My eyes then snapped back open once I realized what day it is.

Today is my birthday.

I sat back up in the bed and looked at all the girls. "Happy Birthday Malayah!!" They all said before attacking me with hugs and kisses. My heart was racing like crazy for I didn't know what people actually did for their birthdays for I have never really celebrated it. "Come on Malayah, get out of bed so we can start the celebration." Bri said as she picked me up from the bed. She is strong as hell.

I groaned as I placed my hands over my face to wipe the sleepiness out of my eyes. I felt as my feet hit the cold ground. I really wish I was back in bed, Blaine's arms wrapped around me, him rubbing my stomach making me feel all fuzzy and good on the inside. I can't wait until we have our first child together and many more kids in the future.

"Malayah, go take a shower so we can go over to the pack house." My mother said. I just sighed before walking into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes. I stepped into the shower and sighed as warm water started to hit my body. Brushing my hair out of my face I looked down at my stomach and smiled. You can barely see it but I was beginning to show a little. I had talked to Dr. Moore one day and he calculated some numbers for me and Blaine and I had found out that I would be giving birth to my first child in four months. And Blaine is so ready for it. Next month, we're going to find out the gender of the baby. I still think it's going to be a boy while Blaine, Micah, and Dmitri think it's going to be girl. Our parents don't care what it's going to be, they're just excited about the baby.

I squirted some of Blaine's shampoo in my hands and started to wash my hair. I don't know why but I really wanted to smell my Blaine. I then wash my body with some of his body wash before rinsing off. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and hair before steeping out of the bathroom. I dried off my body and I blow dried my hair. I walked over to the dresser and grabbed a pair of jeans and slid them on before pulling a white shirt that belong to Blaine and I slid it over my head. I walked over to the closet and I placed on some white sandals.

I walked back down the stairs where the ladies were still waiting for me. "Oh, don't you look sexy. And is that Blaine's shirt that you are wearing?" Bri said as she was wiggling her eyebrows up and down. I just looked down and smiled before looking back at them and nodded my head towards them. "Alright y'all, let's head on over to the pack house." Nina said as we walked out of the house.