Chapter Twenty~Four

It was quiet around the beach house, the only thing that you could hear was the waves crashing and light snoring that was coming from my mate. It has been a long day and I should be tired but I'm not. I just laid there and looked at the clock that read in big red numbers 4:39 a.m. I was still wide awake and I don't even know why. I guess because I have a lot of things on my mind. I turned around and looked at my sleeping mate, a small smile appeared on my face. I leaned in and gave his nose, I watched as he started stirring but he then started relaxing.

I got up from the bed and slowly started walking towards the door before looking back at Blaine to make sure he was still asleep and in luck, he was. I walked down the stairs and made my way towards the glass door where I opened it and walked out of the house. I walked down the steps and I slowly pressed my toes in the sand and started to smile when I started wiggle them. I then started to slowly walk on the beach, it was a beautiful night so I just wanted to take a short walk and get some fresh air. I turned my attention to the ocean and sat down on the sand and brought my knees to my chest.

I just sighed with relaxation as I looked up at the moon, it was a beautiful site and I wouldn't mind just staying on this beach, with Blaine but I knew that on Saturday, we will have to go back to the pack house so we could get back to take care of the pack. But I'm just happy Blaine brought me here to clear my mind. Being here with Blaine helped me talk about my past and it let me a lot closer to Blaine. I know Blaine needed this break too, he has been working so hard with paperwork, the pack, and training.

I closed my eyes and relaxed as I felt the cool breeze started blowing, I was sitting there while enjoying the quiet and beautiful scenery. This is a good placed to relax.

I opened my eyes when I felt arms being wrapped around my chest, Blaine then placed his head on my shoulders and then started placing kisses on my cheek. "You had me worried."He whispered to me, I just slightly giggle. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't go to sleep." I said back to him, I felt as he just nodded his head and laid his head on my shoulder. "Baby, why aren't you in the bed?" I asked him, worry about his health. I heard as he chuckled. "Baby, my health is fine. It's you that I'm worried about." He said to me, I cocked my head to the side and looked at him with confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned him, he just shook his head and looked back towards the ocean. I just looked towards the ocean and laid my head back where I was laying on Blaine's chest, then, a shiver ran down my body when Blaine slightly lifted up my shirt and ran his fingers down my tummy. Blaine just don't know that the things that he does to me, the affect he has on me. A yelp/moan slipped out of my mouth when I felt Blaine gently bit down on my earlobe.

"Oh trust me Malayah, I know how much affect I have on you." He whispered into my ear, he then got up from the sand and picked me up making me squeal, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he brought me back into the house. He walked us back up the stairs and into the room where he brought me to the bathroom. He turned on the sink and grabbed a rag. He wet it up and I watched as he started wiping the back of my legs to get the sand off. After I was clean, I made my way back to the bedroom and laid down in the bed and waited for Blaine to come back. I looked back at the clock to see it was now 4:56.

Ok now, I was getting tired. I could my eyes get heavy, I laid my head on the pillow and was about to call it a night when I felt a dip in the bed. Blaine wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him where my back was up against his front side. He started kissing up and down my arm, I turned around where I was facing him and snuggled up into his naked chest. I took in his scent and sighed peacefully. "Baby, I know that you don't really know how to give love but I just want you to know that I love you." He whispered to me, I just smiled into his chest leaned up giving his chin a kiss. I then felt as my eyes started to get heavy and after about two minutes, I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.