Chapter Fourteen

Blaine...

It has been two months since I found Malayah and everything has been great. I have taken her everywhere, I have taken her to dinner, to the movies, and believe or not, I even took her to the club but I had to put some boys in their places because they was getting a little too close to my mate but other than that, we had a good time. But I also been very aware of my surroundings, ever since that incident about the wolf that was on my territory. I know it was two mouth ago but I still have feelings that something about that don't feel right about. No matter what, I'm going to do everything to keep my mate safe.

I shifted back into my human mate before putting on some clothes. I just came back from a very important meeting with the men from the pack, we was going over about the wolf that was on my territory. Again, I know it was only two months ago but I still want to make sure that everybody is safe and I definitely want to make sure that Malayah is safe.

You know what? It's time for me to get out of the house and away from work. And I also think its time for me and Malayah to go back on another date. I heard that the carnival was in town and I know that Malayah has never been so I decided just to take her there.

I walked into the house and smiled when Malayah's scent crept up my nose. A squeal then filled up my ears which made me chuckle. I heard as footsteps was going down the steps and just as you know it, I saw Malayah running up to me before jumping up into my arms. I leaned in and placed my lips against hers. I felt as a smile spread across on my face as she pulled me even closer. Once we pulled back we started breathing heavy as I looked into her eyes.

"I missed you." She said as she placed a kiss on my nose making my wolf go wild. Ever since I marked her, I have been having a hard time trying to control my wolf. Its like I crave her everyday, ahe has been driving my wolf crazy, with everything she does. Like this one time, me, Dmitri and Jasper came home this night and it was late maybe around midnight and we thought that the girls was asleep but when we walked into the house and I saw that the girls was all on the table and they was dancing. But what caught my eye was Malayah who had nothing but a t-shirt that was mine and her underwear. That was it.

"Baby, are you ok?" I heard my mate's voice with made me snap back into reality, I looked down to see that she was now not in my arms and she was looking at me with concern. I just smiled at her before pulling her back into a hug. I then picked her up making her laughter fill my ears. I walked her up the stairs and into the room before putting her on the bed. I hovered onto her and laid my head right on her stomach. I then I started to trail my finger down her naked thigh making her squirm around under me.

I've been trying to work with Malayah about herself and her figure. I know that she still feel a little insecure about her body but I always tell that she is beautiful because she really is and I try to say things that make her think twice about herself. Me nor my wolf don't like it when our mate talks bad about herself. Yeah, she may not skinny as she wants to be but I love everything about her, even her body. To be honest, she has a body kind of like Sarah from the bad girls club (I know what she looks like because my sister watches it) but her ass is real and she her boobs are a lot bigger than hers. But I love her body and I don't want her to change it.

A purr rumbled from my chest as I felt Malayah ran her fingers through my hair, that has been one of Malayah's habits. Whenever she's calm or she's happy she plays with my hair. I then started to placed butterfly kisses on her thigh before I playfully bit some of her baby skin making her playfully scream. She thumped me on my forehead making me growl at her, I then pulled her to the end and got back on top of her before she could ever get up. We then started play fighting because she was trying to get up but she couldn't.

I pinned her down as we both started breathing hard, she wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled."So, I started thinking that I need to get away from work and I heard that the carnival was in town and I knew that you never been to one and I want us to spend our time together." I started. "And I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me tonight. No work, no worries, no nothing, just me and you." I finished off, I saw a smile on her as she nodded my head. I don't know how and why but I saw a twinkle in her eyes.