Chapter Three

I'm getting very frustrated right now, why does this pack have to be so fast I mean damn. This was like my eighth thine trying to escape but know, every time when it seems like I'm going to make it over the border line, I get dragged back to the pack house by the same two dudes and its making me mad.

It was now 4:47 and I was still in the room, I really need to get out of here. Alpha Blaine is still not here so this would be a good time to try to escape again because if he thinks I'm going follow his orders and stay in this room then he has another coming.

'Why do you want to leave so badly? I kind of like here.' I heard Rayn bark at me, I just growled at her, shutting her up.

I don't care if her likes it here or not, we are NOT staying here with this monster.

I slowly opened the door and walked out of the room. So far so good, I quickly tipped toe down the stairs and looked around to see if there was anyone down here and just my luck, there was no one in sight. I took a breather before running out the door. I ran down the steps and shifted back into my wolf and ran into the woods.

I don't think anybody saw me escape so I think I can finally be free. But then I started thinking,I don't know where I'll be heading, I might end up being rogue but that will be ok because there is no way I'm going back to my old pack.

After running for a while, I sat by a tree and rested for a while. Ugh, I wish I knew my way around these woods.

'Or, we can go back and stay with our mate.' Rayn suggested, I just rolled my eyes at her answer.

Why would we want to stay there with HIM? He's nothing but a ruthless, rude, mean...

'But yet he's sexy, strong, and he's our mate. Maybe we should give him a chance.' Rayn said to me.

Ok, I'm really getting fed up with her so I ended our conversation and laid my head on the ground and closed my eyes for a minute. But all that ended when I heard a howl but not just any howl, a really big howl. Uh-oh, I know that howl. I jumped up to my feet and took off running again. I guess he got fed up with me trying to run away from him because now, he's chasing me.

I then heard foot steps coming right behind me, this ridiculous, how in the world did he get up here so quick. Just in a matter of time, I was once again tackled and pinned down to the ground. I looked up to see a big black wolf was on top of me.

Alpha Blaine.

He growled at me and stared me down with his black eyes, I guess he mad because I went against his orders. He came closer to my face and growled into my ear, sending a chill down my spine. He got off of me and ran behind a tree, I was about to run off again when he came back.

He was now in his human form and he had a pair of shorts on and a T-shirt where I could see part of his tattoo on his arm. I could also see his yummy body through his shirt. Stop it Malayah, remember, he's a monster.

He had a pair of his clothes in his hands and he walked up to me before throwing his clothes at me. "Shift back." He said to me, I growled at him before grabbing the clothes with my teeth and running behind a tree. I shifted back in my human form and started putting on his clothes. I smelled his shirt and sighed happily, he smelled so good. Wait, no Malayah, get yourself together. I peeked over the tree to see that he was just standing there waiting for me but his back was turned. Ok, maybe I can get away this time.

"3...2...1." I counted softly before I started taking off. I was hoping that I could finally get away from him, but sadly, that didn't happen.

He grabbed me and pinned me back to the ground and sat on my waist but not all his weight on me. He pinned my hands down to the ground and looked at me. "I thought I told you not to run away." He said, his eyes was still black so I knew he was a little angry. I didn't say one word to him, I started squirming around underneath him. trying to get out of his grip but it was hopeless, I couldn't get out. "Get off of me." I growled at him, he growled back at me before getting up.