Chapter Eight

Malayah...

I woke up with a big smile on my face, last night when me and Blaine was hanging out together, it made me feel as if I was...loved for the very first time in my life. Yes, Dave told me that he loved me but I knew he didn't mean it, but Blaine. He was a angel towards me, he's told me everything about his past life and yeah, he may have done wrong, but he's willing to change...just for me. And that made me feel good, Luke he made me feel so special.

I turned my body over only for disappointment to wash over my body. I was hoping to see him in the bed with me and I was hoping that we could get out of the house and hang out but I guess not, I guess he was TOO busy with his alpha work.

Sighing, I sat up in the bed and ran my hand through my hair before I started looking around the room. Just as I was about to get out of the bed, the bathroom door was opened. I looked over and I lost my breath for a minute, Blaine walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso and water was dripping from his hair and water was running down his sexy Greek-god like body.

'Oh my damn.' Rayn purred.

I just started gawking at him. I saw his whole entire tattoo and I saw it was a wolf howling at the moon. He is so sexy looking, oh my gosh. His parents did a wonderful job making him. I can see why the girls want him.

'But to bad he's ours, and the other girls better back up off of him.' Rayn growled making me nod my head in agreement.

I watched as he was looking in the drawers for some clothes, I don't know why because I'm loving the way he's dresses right now. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. How did I get so lucky to have a sexy mate like him.

"You like what you're seeing?" Blaine said as he was chuckling. I just turned away and blushed, I then felt his presence now in front of me which made me blush even more, and he was still just in his towel. Why must he so this to me?

He pushed me on my back onto the bed before hovering over me. He put his finger under my chin before turning it where I was looking up at him. "You don't ever have to be embarrass in front of me." He whispered in my ear, I bit my bottom lip to hold back moan. He looked back at me. I looked down at his lips before licking mine because they was getting dry. I then heard a growl rumbled from his lips as he grabbed me from the shirt and pulled me closer to his face.

"If you know what's good for you, you wouldn't do that again. It's already hard for me, trying to calm my wolf down when we're around you and you doing that is only making it worse." He growled at me, I whimpered when I felt his warm, minty breath hit me. I can't do this anymore, he doing all this teasing and it's making Rayn want him more. If he's not going to make the first move, then I will and that's what I did. I grabbed his hair before I quickly sitting up and smashing mine lips against his.

Blaine...

Malayah smashed her lips against mine, at first I was surprised but I instantly kissed her back. I could feel my wolf, Ryder, getting excited, hell, I am too. I've been wait for a long time to be able to kiss her lips and I now I can't get enough of it.

Her lips are so soft and she taste really good, I could kiss her all day if I could. She lifted herself up by her elbows before pushing me down where she was now sitting on my lap. Damn, she acting like she a dominant person, but that's ok, that makes me want her even more. I placed my hands on her hips and gave it a squeeze making her gasp. I took that opportunity to plunge my tongue into her mouth making. The sparks was going through my whole body, and I was starting to get a little hot but I just can't get enough of her.