Chapter 2

Drew's P.O.V.

I watched as Skylar ate her fozen yogurt.

Let's get this straight.

I'm only doing this to get in her pants.

She seems like she woud agree to me offering her frozen yogurt in exchange for sex.

This is gonna be so easy. 

"Thanks again but can you take me home now?" She asks.

Wow. Does she not want me?

"Ugh fine." I say.

This is gonna be harder than I thought.

We go to the car and I start driving to the address she gave me. 

Halfway through the drive I get a text and I check it.

"You're really gonna text and drive?" Skylar interrogates.

I ignore her stupid comment and look at the text.

It's from Sienna.

'Hey you wanna meet up in 10 min. My house ;)'

I'm not really in the mood to hear her high pitched moans.

'I have something to do.'

I respond.

'Really? Let me rephrase this. I'm naked in my bed right now and you're coming.'

She pushes.

'Alright I'll be there in 10'

I give in.

I speed up the car wanting to get rid of Skylar quicky.

She starts to get worried and she yells at me for going past the speed limit.

"You could have killed me!" She exaggerates.

 I roll my eyes at her very stupid comment and start to go a little slower. I pull up at the address she gave me and she get's out of the car and closes the door with no words. I roll down the window calling her back.

"Wait!" She turns around looking at me impatiently whilst tapping her foot. "Really? No 'Thank you Drew you're so great can I have sex with you now?'?" I say in a high pitched voice.  She scrunches her face up in disgust and scoffs.

"Hah! Yeah right I'd rather punch a puppy than have sex with you."  She spits out. I hold my hand up to my heart and make a hissing noise, "Ouch! that hurt! Isn't it rude to say something like that to someone who just bought you frozen yogurt?" I say but I'm afraid to admit that she kinda damaged my huge ego. I mean even I would never ever punch a puppy. She leans onto the car becoming closer to me then she was before. "You know I'm gonna have to get you back for bribing me with frozen yogurt right?" She states.

"Wow I thought you were gonna say something seductive or something." I say. She chuckles and says, "Nah." 

"Anyways I'm not gonna thank you because you kinda forced me to go out with you today." She says. "Oh and by the way I hate you." She adds. "Aww that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." I retort sarcastically leaning my head on the seat while holding my heart. She ignores my comment and walks toward the door to her house. 

I start driving off from her house and over to Sienna's. I'm feeling kinda lonely so I crank up the volume on the radio and Timber comes on. Holy shit they over play this song so much. I quickly change it and Drake comes on. I start bobbing my head to the music.

I wonder what Skylar was talking about when she said she was gonna get me back. What the hell is she gonna do to me? To be honest I'm a little excited to find out and I don't even know why. Maybe I should just keep bribing her with Frozen Yogurt anytime I want something. I smirk at the thought. 

Before I know it I'm at the front door of Sienna's house. I open the door. She really needs to lock her doors before someone kills her. Maybe I should scare the shit out of her. Instead of going upstairs I slam the front door shut and walk into the kitchen loudly opening and closing drawers as if I was searching for something. When I'm done I go to the living room and under the staircase waiting for Sienna to come out. As if on cue I see her blonde hair as she jogs down the stairs with a robe around her body. She picks up a bat that she had behind her couch and my eyes widen. Holy shit. If I reveal myself she's gonna get scared and beat the living shit out of me with that bat. Oh well, fuck it. 

I jump out from behind the staircase grabbing her from the waist while screaming. She pushes me off of her and swings the bat around aimlessley. Thankfully I jump out of the way before she could strike me. When she notices it was me she runs up to me and slaps me. "I can't believe you did that!" She says while I chuckle. 

When her complaints and my laughs start to die down I grab her wrists pushing her against the wall kissing her forcefully and she immediately kisses back bringing her hands to the hem of my shirt practically ripping it off.

 Skylar's P.O.V.

Once Drew dropped me off I went to my room and surfed tumblr while eating almost a whole bag of chips. I guess you can call me a fat ass. When Drew got that text I was kind of curious as to who it was. But then when he started speeding I quickly realizd who it could be. Sienna. Also known as Drew Young's sex slave of the month. The month's almost over so I wonder who would be his next victim. Everyone at the school knows about all of the shit he does to girls and for some reason stupid girls are actually dumb enough to believe his lies. He should be targeting someone new around now. It's what he does. It's sick and disgusting the things I've heard that he's done to girls. It's unforgivable. He's stolen a lot of their virginities. She probably thought that she was different from all the other girls he targets and she gives him her virginity and right after, he dumps her and leaves her in an emotional mess. She will be left feeling hurt and betrayed. She will be judged and bullied for actually falling for him. For that sick bastard. It's not right. Not at all. 

I get up out of bed shaking my head trying to get him out of my mind. I grab my phone from the kitchen counter and check the time. 3:47. Ugh I've been sitting on the computer for almost an hour now. I need something to clear my mind. An idea crosses my mind. I haven't done this in such a long time I almost forgot how refreshing it is. I open my backdoor and go inside of the shed that's in my huge backyard. I have to shuffle around to find my desired target. I find the purple Penny Board all the way in the back and pull it out. I then go back inside and put on my black Vans. 

There. All ready. I run outside and immediately start skating. The light breeze going through my hair feels so good. I turn the Penny Board to the right. I love that feeling. That easy feeling. Like I could just glide and get on with life. I don't even know how to thouroughly describe it. It's practically heavenly. 

I remember the first time I wanted to learn how to skate board. It looked like a cool thing to do and so much fun to ride. After two days of begging my mom, I got my first skate board and I was immediately attatched. I couldn't get off of it.

So basically that's what led me here and I don't regret a thing. 

I stop for a second to put music on. I pull out my phone and stick in my headphones and start to skate some more. You actually have no idea how enjoyable this is. 

I skate for another hour or so until the sun starts to set. That's when I start going home. Both of my parents should be home in about thirty minutes. 

When I get home I grab the spare key that was under our plant pot and open the door. 

Well today was a very boring day. That frozen yogurt was really good though.

A/N: 

Guys can you please give me feedback on this. It gives me an idea on how my readers are feeling on the story because right now I'm clueless. So please VOTE/COMMENT