Vkook Smut

*Warning: Contains rough sex*

"Hyungie" Jungkook whines. Taehyung looks at the raven haired boy who's peaking out from the bathroom door, towel covering his lower half.

"What is it baby?" Taehyung asks as he returns his gaze to the computer in front of him, monitoring the ticket sales for the next show, something Namjoon is supposed to do.

"Take a shower with me hyung!" Jungkook comes out of the bathroom, water still running in the background and steam floating out of the crack underneath the door and on the sides. 

"You're wasting water Kookie." Taehyung says nonchalantly, trying to ignore the growing pressure in the pit of his stomach as his face turns red from the nearly nude boy before him.

"You've been on that computer all day, I've been practicing all day. If I have to use my shower time to spend time with you than so be it" Taehyung sighs and closes the laptop, getting up and walking into the bathroom. Jungkook claps his hands all child-like and gets into the bathroom along-side him. 

The steam that had accumulated in the small room clings to the skin of the two boys as Taehyung takes off his shirt and shimmies out of his pants and boxers together in one go. Jungkook simply lets go of the towel and it drops to his ankles onto the ground.  Rubbing his eyes tiredly Taehyung gets into the hotel shower and lets the hot water slide down his bare back. Jungkook grabs the loofah hanging from the shower head and rubs it against the small white bar of soap previously wrapped in paper. Taehyung faces the tiled wall of the shower, back faced towards Jungkook's front.

The younger male begins smoothing the loofah over Taehyung's back and across his shoulders in circular motions, sighs of relief and pleasure leaving his lips.

"Wow I needed this." The words seep out from between the boys lips like butter.

"Have you been stressed TaeTae?" Jungkook asks, moving his arm around the boy's neck to soap up his chest.

"Yeah. Use your hands Jungkook. It feels better that way." Jungkook nods, soaping up his hands and gliding them over Taehyung's slick skin, thumb circling around the older boy's small round nubs. Bringing his arms down he uses his long slender fingers to wrap around Taehyung's waist and squeezes slightly, massaging the hips and making his way to the abdominal area. Jungkook smirks when Taehyung instinctively releases the moans he was trying so hard to hold in. Jungkook lets his body press against the back of Taehyung's and the brunette bites his lip at the contact.

"Jungkook" His name sounds breathtaking on Taehyung's tongue. Jungkook proceeds to rub his body against the slippery back in front of him. The friction between the two boys increases as Jungkook begins grinding his lower half against his boyfriend.

Taehyung turns around and before he can gain the upper hand Jungkook crashes his lips against his. Biting his lip hard Jungkook sneaks his tongue into Taehyung's mouth, a sharp breath being sucked in by the two boys as their teeth clash together in the heat of the moment. Taehyung's back crashes into the tile as Jungkook pushes him with his body. The contact turns off the shower and the room is no longer filled with the roaring sound of water falling, but rather with the loud moans emanating from the two lovers.

Hands move downwards daringly as Jungkook grips Taehyung's ass and kneads it with his palms, lips not breaking from the succulent ones Taehyung possesses. The two boys press their groins hard against each other as their erections grind together, breaths becoming shallow as the scuffling between their midsections causes the tension of their members to heighten. Jungkook's lips latch onto the soft spot on the brunette's neck and he sucks violently, hand reaching up to his hair and pulling tightly.

"God when did you become so rough" Taehyung grunts as he winces. Jungkook's eyes widen and he becomes a stuttering mess of apologies. Taehyung laughs and begins peppering Jungkook's collarbone with kisses.

"Yoongi never let you top did he" Jungkook shakes his head and shuts his eyes as Taehyung continues attacking his neck. Taehyung looks deep into Jungkook's eyes, lust pouring from them as he licks his lips. 

"I'm not Yoongi" the second those words fell out of Taehyung's mouth Jungkook grabs his wrist hard and pulls him roughly out of the bathroom, leading him into the sleeping area of the hotel room and pushing him onto the bed face down. He jumps onto the bed and straddles him, grabbing his wrists and pinning them above his head. Taehyung rest his head to the side and tries to look back as Jungkook leans down and kisses his forehead.

"I'll be gentle... but I won't hold back" Taehyung shakes with excitement as Jungkook leans forward to grab the lube from within the bedside table drawer along with a condom. He wraps his hardened member and rubs lube between his fingers. 

Gripping the cheeks hard he separates them and slowly inserts one finger into Taehyung's hole. Gentle he starts to thrust from tip to knuckle, watching Taehyung's enticing facial expressions as he adjusts to the newness of the situation. 

"M-more" Taehyung groans desperately. Jungkook smiles gleefully at the surprising amount of joy that Taehyung is bringing him as he stays in this position.

A few moments and three fingers later Taehyung nods his head, signaling he's ready. Knowing that this isn't Taehyung first time, only his first time in a long time, Jungkook inserts fully; first slowly and then he pulls out just to the tip and rams in hard.

"Gah!" Taehyung shouts, fisting the pillow in front of him as he bites down on the blanket.

"You good baby?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung whines, his natural top overcoming him as he tries to take control by thrusting on his own. Jungkook smirks and grabs his hips hard, nails digging into the flesh.

"You move when I tell you to move" the authoritative voice turns Taehyung on even more as he reaches under himself to grasp his member. Jungkook thrusts hard, reaching different angles until a curse erupts from Taehyung's chest. He continues to hit that spot as Taehyung strokes himself. The room fills with the smell of sex, sweat, and moans as Jungkook's thrusts become sloppier and sloppier the closer they get to their climax.

"Jngkok" Taehyung's voice sputters and cuts off as the two of them release, collapsing on the bed holding each other as if life depends on it. Jungkook pulls out and kisses the boy gently on the shoulder. He lays there dizzy, the unimaginable pleasure from the previously missed opportunity putting him at a loss for words.

"Kookie" Taehyung whispers after a minute of silence.

"Yeah" Jungkook's eyes are wide with wonder, still amazed by the new discovery.

"I think we need another shower."

The Magician's Assistant || Vkook & YoonminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara