Chapter 5

Jungkook sits crisscross on his bunk and sucks away at a packet of yanggaeng. He's already been scolded by Namjoon twice to cut back on the junk food and to exercise more since he's now Taehyung's assistant and he needs to stay slim. At the moment all he wants to do is eat and talk to his boyfriend. Is that too much to ask?

Jungkook sighs and takes the packet of the bean paste jelly out of his mouth. He sets it on one of the bus seats and gets down from the bunk, still able to see his boyfriend from the laptop camera.

"Yoongi-ah I need to exercise" Jungkook grabs the corner of the bunk guard and begins doing pull ups, his head bobbing up and down causing Yoongi to giggle.

"Why do you need to exercise. You're already fit and gorgeous." Yoongi comments sweetly, watching a small amount of sweat accumulate on the young boy's forehead.

"Yeah I know, I just need to stay this way. If I don't exercise more I won't be able to eat , and I love to eat" As Yoongi watches the raven haired boy he begins to feel an ache in his heart. He exercises all the time, wanting to keep his abs because Yoongi likes running his fingers along them as he sleeps or kissing each individual ab causing the boy to giggle. The more abs the more kisses right? But he knew, he always knew that if he wanted to stop or if he wanted to let himself go that Yoongi would except him. Right now, he was exercising to keep a job, to keep a lifestyle, to please people he didn't even know, to fit into small spaces that are normally build and meant for small women.

"Jungkook, I need to speak with you" Yoongi hears through the computer.

"Bye baby, be safe" Yoongi says quickly before Jungkook slams the computer shut in his face.

An emptiness overcomes him as he looks around to find the apartment to be completely isolated, his body being the only thing there because his mind and his soul are with Jungkook. Not even Jimin's voice, his boisterous laugh or his simple smile are there to keep him company.

"Hey I left my walle- Yoongi!" Jimin barges in and rushes over to the emotioned boy. It isn't a hysterical fit of tears or a mess of sobs and sniffles but rather, a single tear rolling down his left cheek as he stares at the seat that his Jungkook first sat in the day he said I love you.

"Min Yoongi give it back!" Jungkook shouted half-heartedly, knowing that his boyfriend would give up the peperro stick eventually. Yoongi knew never to take food from the young boy but he was feeling daring that day.

"Get up and get it" Yoongi teased. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat tight, refusing to leave his spot. Yoongi placed the peperro in his mouth, a majority of it sticking straight out. He pressed his back against the wall and gave the boy a seductive look. Jungkook stood his ground.

Chomp

One piece of peperro made its way to the back of Yoongi's throat with a hard swallow. Jungkook's eyes widened as he got up from the chair and ran to the then red haired boy. He pinned him to the wall from his shoulders and took a bite out of one end of the peperro, biting more and more until their lips met. The older boy took control and pushed Jungkook down into the same seat he was in before, not separating the kiss. The instigator, surprisingly, was the one to separate.

"I love you" Jungkook whispered, nestling his head into the crouching male's neck.

"I need him, so much more than I want to." Yoongi says, his voice stoic despite the emotion-packed statement. For a moment, it sounds like a question.

"Want me to stay the night, just so you're not alone. I'll stay on the couch. Only if you want" Jimin places his hand gently on Yoongi's shoulder and gives it a comforting squeeze.