Chapter 4

"Are you sure about this?" Jungkook asks as he stands  flush against a white canvas background, bright lights beaming on his makeup caked skin. Taehyung's arm is over his shoulder and head pressed against his own, Jungkook wonders exactly why a photo shoot was needed in order to solidify his commitment to being Taeyung's right hand man. All of this is unreal, he doesn't think he deserves this. Seokjin and Hoseok have been touring with him for 3 years now and he believes that one of them deserved the position. What did he have that they didn't?

"I'm 100% sure Jungkook. In the small amount of time that you've been my assistant you've really shined. You've even done a solo just because I asked you to. Your work ethic is amazing and you're incredibly talented. I didn't choose any of the other assistants because I need them where they are. I definitely didn't choose Seokjin or Hoseok because it would be like choosing a favorite. This choice had to be completely unbiased" But contrary to what he says, Taehyung was being 100% biased. He wants Jungkook by his side, 24/7, he wants him to be the star of the show, his star. It scares him that he's being resistant, unaccepting. He hates that Jungkook doesn't believe in his worth.

"Sit on the stool. Taehyung go behind him." Jungkook complies, sitting on the tall stool with ease, not even needing to hoist himself up thanks to his size. Taehyung stands behind him places his arms around the boy's neck, hugging him tightly.

"Wear these" The photographer tosses Jungkook a pair of bunny ears, a chuckle emitting from the figure behind him. Of course this was Hoseok's idea. The eternal ray of sunshine found the cliche absolutely hilarious. A magician's oldest and most common trick; pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

And here it comes.

The photographer brings out a large black magician's hat, cut in half to be placed in front of Jungkook and wrap around the tool he was sitting on.

"Are you kidding me?" Taehyung yelps. Jungkook sits still and complies with what's going on but Taehyung tries to resist.

"Is this really necessary?  I mean I get it, haha very funny, but really?"

"Come on TaeTae, don't I look cute?" Jungkook winks at him and breaks the pessimism Taehyung is feeling because of how tacky the photo was becoming.  A heartfelt smile plays wistfully at the corners of Tae's mouth as Jungkook plays with the bunny ears, causing them to flop from the front of his face to the back of his head. The brunette stands behind the boy, grabs his hands, and pushing them from the top of his head to his lap, his own arms enveloping the raven haired boy into a sweet embrace, head draping ever so lightly on the thin shoulders of the maknae. 

The younger male's cheeks burn as he feels his mentor's body press against his. His heart rams against his rib cage with the kind of intensity that's usually reserved for his boyfriend.

He felt kisses on his neck fluttering down to his collarbone, up to his shoulder and down his arm. He lifts his hand and caresses the hair of the male behind him, gripping it and pulling it down harder on his sensitive skin. A moan releases from Jungkook's mouth as the male bites down lightly on a soft spot.

"Yoongi" Jungkook whispers, shrugging his shoulders backwards to get the older boy off of him. 

"What?" Taehyung questions, not hearing the boy say the name of his love, his soulmate, his other half. The vision felt so real, so vivid, and so painful.

"Ok guys you ready?" Namjoon asks as he checks his watch, always needing to stay on schedule.

"Course we are. Let's do this bunny boy" Taehyung bobs the boy's shoulder an Jungkook poses, showing a deeply unrealistic smirk. 

________________________________________________________

"Hey, you ok?" Yoongi asks as he hears the nervous and distressed voice of his boyfriend.

"I miss you Yoongi, I need to see you." Jungkook's voice is shaking as are his hands but after hearing Yoongi's voice it audible settles.

"Sweetie its only been a week. You'll get through it. A few more performances and you'll have your signing period where you can take a break and visit me. Don't worry about it too much. You're there for work, then you'll be back." Jungkook's breathing eases.

"I want to see you. Go on Skype" Yoongi hangs up the phone and turns around, grabbing his computer.

"You're gonna have to go. Jungkook wants to Skype and I dont.. um..."

"Things might sentimental and teary? I get it, I'll leave. Thanks for the shots. Have fun talking to your friend" Jimin stands up and grab his jacket from behind Yoongi, shoulder flush against his. Yoongi momentarily heard the boy's heartbeat and felt his long orange hair brush against his cheek. There was an aura of a smell, cinnamon, almost unnoticeable but at this proximity it was obvious, mixed with a slight twinge of alcohol; sake to be exact.

The smell is intoxicating and Yoongi almost forgets why he asked him to leave in the first place. Jimin was out the door before the mint haired boy realizes it. Backing against the door the faux ginger takes in a deep breath and lets it out slowly. Yoongi is incredible to him, every rare diamond smile better than the previous. He's never been this happy with someone else, every boy he met just another hook up that didn't satisfy his emotional side. He tried, he always did, but they're never as amazing as Min Yoongi.

"Hyung. I met someone." Jimin says, walking away from the door of Yoongi's apartment. The one he shares with his boyfriend. The thought makes his heart sink painfully.

"Really? But are you ready? Especially after..." The voice on the other line drifts off in thought. Jimin sighs and hangs his head.

"I'm not sure but his smile gives me butterflies, his eyes give me goosebumps and his voice. Goodness Namjoon if you could hear his voice." It's been awhile since Jimin had spoken to Namjoon but he always kept in touch, despite some previous troubles.

"I sense a but coming" Namjoon voices with a sigh.

"He's got a boyfriend..." Jimin gets into his car and slams the door shut, an obvious frustration lacing his

"Jimin be careful, don't ruin a relationship. You know how bad that can get. Do you know who his boyfriend is?"

"Yeah actually. And so do you. His boyfriend is Taehyung's new asisstant, Jeon Jungkook"

*A/N* I'm sorry, this is super short. I wish I had more for you guys but I've been super busy. I actually wrote this before doing my homework soooooooo that's a thing. Anyways, I'll try and make my updates longer and more consistent! Also I wanna give a shoutout to an amazing writer! zedflame wrote a story called Healing The Broken, its also a vkook fanfic and its phenomenal! She submitted it for the Watty Awards 2016 and its totally worth all the votes! Her other books are a amazing as well! So check her out! See you guys soon!