Chapter 30

Jimin grips his camera steadily as he stands at the front of the bus. He was up with the sun, ready to begin filming and showing his worth. He films an exhausted Namjoon as he white knuckles the wheel and brings a cup filed with lukewarm coffee to his lips in a desperate urge to stay awake so he wouldn't have to sacrifice the team to Taehyung at the wheel. Jimin twists the zoom knob to get closer to his face and record the reaction to tasting the bitter and horribly tempered drink. 

"Warm coffee is shit" Namjoon spits as he drops the cup carelessly back into the cup holder and grabs a hold of the wheel with both hands.

Jimin laughs as he journeys down towards the back of the bus where the bunks are. On the way there he catches a sleeping Hoseok with a death grip on Seokjin's thigh. They had fallen asleep on the bus seats, their exhaustion not giving them a chance to make it to the bunks. Zooming into Hoseok's lips he records the glisten of saliva that trains its way from the boy's mouth onto Seokjin's light washed denim jeans.

"Hey, wake up. Namjoon may need someone to switch places with." Jimin says as he shakes Seokjin's shoulder. Nodding, eyes still closed, the boy muscles his way out of his boyfriend's grip and stumbles to the front of the bus. Hoseok groans as he tries to sit his non-responsive body up straight. Jimin turns the camera towards himself, something he used to do when he was actually part of the company.

"Shall we check on the bunks? See who else I can wake up?" He questions with  smile. Answering his own question he goes and walks towards the back of the bus, his current action filling him with nostalgia. He would go back there to find Taehyung curled up in his blanket, the blue one Jimin got him for his birthday as a joke. He'd have one leg sticking out of the blanket and straddling the bed, his face buried into the pillow and his breathing loud but steady.

Carefully pulling away the curtain to the bunks he records the other crew members sleeping, eventually reaching the very back where he's sure Taehyung will be sleeping. He pulls away the curtain to find a shock. 

Jungkook is sleeping nearest the exit, Taehyung nearest the door. Taehyung's arm is draped protectively over the younger boy. Before Jimin can wake the two he backs up and hides. He can't, however, stop filming. He watched Taehyung stir and change position, laying on his back now. Jimin let's out a chuckle at the boy's expression and he jerks into a half sitting position, avoiding hitting his head on the bottom of the bunk above him. Shoving Jungkook, he asked a strange question.

"Why am I here?" Taehyung asks, staring down at Jungkook. Jungkook smiles up at him and caresses his face.

"Because it's where you belong" He whispers into Taehyung's ear. The couple hears shuffling to their right and they look towards the sound. Someone shimmies out from behind the curtain and races out of the bunks.

"What was that?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook shakes his head and kisses the boy's cheek.

"Do you ask questions every morning or are you dazed and confused today?" Taehyung blinks, unable to believe that he had Jungkook in his arms.

"More like just dazed. You have that affect on me" slinging his leg over Taehyung straddles his love, coming down to attack his forehead, eyes, cheeks, jawline, and neck with kisses. Jungkook bites his lip to prevent a moan from slipping out as he glances over at the entrance to their bunk.

"Maybe we should save this for when we're not at a risk for being walked in on." Taehyung sighs and pushes off of the boy, getting out of bed and rousing his hair.

"Let's go babe" Taehyung says, voice sleepy and rugged. Jungkook stretches out his hand and grabs a hold of his, smiling upward cutely as he pulls himself out of bed. Pressing their bodies together Taehyung kisses the boy's forehead, letting his lips linger on the hot skin.