Chapter 32

~Years Earlier~

"Taehyung get over here!" Jimin shouted as he watched Taehyung stray away from the group, his attention span the size of a 5 year old's. Taehyung smiled widely and ran back to the group, wrapping his arms tightly around Jimin's waist and pulling him close. Jimin let Taehyung mindlessly nibble on his earlobe as he fidgeted with his camera.

"We need to take the poster photo, get it rendered, blown up, and distributes throughout Busan before our first show. How much is our budget for advertisement?" Jimin asked, turning around and completely ignoring the affection that Taehyung was giving him.

"Tae, pay attention. Budget."

"Isn't that a question for Namjoon?" He asked, looking up at the man he put in charge.

"I've already taken care of everything. The photos we take now are going to be send to Post-Ink Labs to be rendered and they'll send it to us. We'll have to go around town on our own to put the posters up. We've already got store fronts who have agreed to let us advertise there. The venue is awaiting our arrival at 7pm tonight."

"And this is why I chose you and not Jimin" Taehyung says, staring at his boyfriend who was writing all the details down. Jimin was the kind of person who wrote things down to remember them, Namjoon just remembered everything. And of course, Taehyung didn't want Jimin to be his boss.

Taehyung grabbed his water bottle and took a quick sip from it.

"You didn't choose me because you hate bottoming" Taehyung spits out his water and throws the bottle at the black haired male. Water splashes all over his white shirt and his cut abs show through. Biting his lip he turns around to find the jacket he always kept with him.

"Not like you'll have sex with me anyways." Taehyung sighed as he handed Jimin his jacket, trying hard to catch a glimpse of his abs through the wet t-shirt, the most he's ever seen of the boy.

"Taehyung..."

"Okay guys let's get going! We need to take the picture while the sun's out, it's going to rain soon." Namjoon grabbed both of them by the collar of their shirts and dragged them to the area where they had planned to take their photo shoot.

"Hey sexies" Hoseok said, throwing one arm around Taehyung's shoulder and the other around Jimin's.

"Hey you." Taehyung laughed while Jimin just gave a small, almost unnoticeable grin. Jimin ducked under the taller boy's arm and ran towards the camera, adjusting the tripod so the picture was set up just right. He came back and began directing everyone's foot placements, facial expressions, the lighting; everything. He was good at this, being meticulous and making sure everything was perfect for a photo. But of course, he was good at another thing too. Keeping his boyfriend happy. So he decided to be Kim Taehyung's assistant, helping him achieve his dreams because at that point, that was all that made him happy; or at least all he knew could make him happy. That and his medication.

"Okay guys, say cheese in 1,2,3"

"Cheeeeese" Everyone shouted out as Jimin pressed the manual control for the shutter and took the photograph. Everything was so last minute, he didn't even know how many people would show up at the performance but one thing he did know, Taehyung's boxed smile could lure anyone anywhere. It worked for him didn't it?

"Ok let's go get this printed out."

"What?! Only 20 copies!?... We ordered 200 fliers, 50 posters, and one banner.... Can we at least have the banner?.... yes its important! We need it by tonight.... We're not paying you for 20 copies. Just get me the banner, 1 copy of the flier, and one poster. We'll figure it out." Namjoon hung up the phone and threw it behind him, gripping the wheel tightly as he tried to realign his zen. Jimin catched the phone and set it down carefully on the center console of the car.

The Magician's Assistant || Vkook & YoonminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara