Chapter 35

Yoongi's eyes shoot open, the incessant noise from his cell phone waking him up. Throwing his legs over the side of the bed he gets into a seating position and grabs his phone to answer it.

"Yeoboseo?" He asks, voice deep and raspy.

"Did I wake you up baby?" Yoongi's body tenses up when he hears Jungkook's voice. Beside him Jimin groans at the noise and movement, throwing his arms around his hips and falling back asleep. Yoongi get's up quickly and rips Jimin's arms off from around his waist, startling the boy awake.

"Jungkook! Yeah you did but it's fine. I didn't get much sleep last night tho so I'll call you when I'm fully awake." Yoongi says quickly. Jimin stands up and gathers his clothing off the floor, suddenly becoming self conscious, and goes to the bathroom to change. Yoongi doesn't even notice the younger boy's discomfort as he fights with his body to relax. 

"Alright Yoongi. Oh hey, did Jimin come by? He said he'd be back last night"

"Yeah he came by. He said he was too tired to drive so he-" Jimin comes into the room fully dressed, hair tousled wildly as he rubs his eyes. Yoongi's heart stops as he takes in the boy's messy yet innocent appearance. 

"Yoongi?" Jungkook questions.

'I gotta go." Yoongi says as he hangs up the phone and continues to gawk at the boy. Jimin doesn't realize that his hyung's eyes are on him until he is face to face with him. The young boy looks down on the ground, hurt by Yoongi's reaction to Jungkook's call. 

Yoongi notices the Jimin's demeanor and pulls him into his chest, scattering kisses his head. Jimin pushes him away and walks into the living room to collect his things.

"Jimin?" Yoongi questions. The boy lets out a frustrated groan as he turns to face his hyung.

"I'm sorry I made you do this" he lets out, his chest deflating as he releases the breath he was holding.

"What?"

"I'm sorry I made you cheat on Jungkook." Jimin's heart sinks as he feels tears well up in his eyes. He feels Yoongi push him away again and the memory forces him to let out a sob. Yoongi's eyes widen and he rushes over to him.

"Baby don't cry, please. I can't see you sad. It hurts to see you sad. You didn't make me cheat on Jungkook, that was my decision. One I don't regret. I just don't know how to handle him right now. I don't know what to feel but the only thing I do know is that I'm in love with you." Jimin begins crying harder, guilt overwhelming him.

"But you love Jungkook" He says between sobs. Yoongi sighs and he leads the boy onto the couch to sit.

"I do. I really do, but you love Taehyung don't you? You still care about him right? He was your first love and you'll never forget about that love. Jungkook and I... we love each other and that won't go away but right at this moment my love for you is too strong to ignore. I don't know what's going to happen between me and Jungkook, I still have to confront him about what I saw on that tape but for now, just let me hold you in my arms and show you how much I love you, show you that I don't think I can live without you anymore."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook sets the phone down with a shrug and rolls over in bed, nuzzling his head into Taehyung's shoulder and inhaling the scent of the man, warm saki from the night before still swirled into his hair.

"Tae" Jungkook whispers, trying to get his attention. The older man rolls over and touches foreheads with his love.

"Mmm" Taehyung moans with pleasure, wrapping his arms around Jungkook and pulling him closer.

"You need to call Jimin. He's not back yet." Jungkook worries. Taehyung's eyes finally open and and looks at the concerned expression on his face. He knows that Jungkook can't not care about everyone he interacts with. His heart won't allow it. 

"I will my love" he gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom to start getting ready for the day. Jungkook sits up in bed and looks around, seeing four walls rather than the curtain he's used to. For once he decided to sleep in the hotel rather than the tour bus, it was worth being able to have some privacy with Taehyung. Namjoon and Seokjin seemed confused and questioned the sudden decision, Hoseok didn't take it well.

"Hey Taehyung, do you think Hoseok knows?" Jungkook asks, chewing on his lips nervously.

"Knows about what?"

"About us..." Jungkook can hear Taehyung choke and begin coughing violently. He runs into the bathroom to find Taehyung spitting toothpaste into the sink.

"Why would you think that?" Taehyung asks, rinsing out his mouth and spitting the water out.

"Well... every time he sees us together he looks upset. And when I told everyone that I would sleep in the hotel tonight he reacted strangely."

"All he did was stomp on the ground twice and run off. I thought that was some sort of signal to Seokjin, he followed after him like he was summoned." Jungkook looks away wistfully, remembering the tantrum like behavior. He shakes the thoughts away and looks back at his lover.

"But what if he does?"

"Then we should just ask him." Taehyung walks out of the bathroom and out the door of the hotel room. Jungkook runs after him shouting protests as he walks down to the end of the hall where Seokjin and Hoseok sleep soundly. Taehyung shoves the key card into the door and rip it open.

The need to put Jungkook's worry to rest drives him as he jumps on the bed and shakes Hoseok awake. 

"Yah! What the hell Taehyung?!" Hoseok shouts, shoving the boy off him and jumping out of bed. 

"Who does Jungkook love more than anyone in the world?" Taehyung asks, the answer incredibly simple to someone who is oblivious to what was going on. Hoseok stares at the boy, face blank but hands curled into fists.

"Yoongi" He says through clenched teeth. Jungkook looks at the floor and Hoseok looks at him.

"Or at least he should" he says in spite. Jungkook's shoulders shake as he tries to hold back tears.

"And what do you mean by that?" Taehyung pushes. Suddenly the door bursts open once again and Namjoon walks in.

"Why the hell are you guys yelling?" He asks. No one speaks so he takes the silence to examine the situation. His concern turns to Jungkook who refuses to look up.

"I need to talk to you" he says, grabbing Jungkook's arm and dragging him out of the room.

"What about?" He says after clearing the frog in his throat.

"About Yoongi and Jimin"