Epilogue

"A little to the left"

"Like this?"

"No your other left"

"I have two lefts?"

"Two left feet."

"Min Yoongi, I will have you know i am an excellent dancer, right Hoseok?"

A low hum can be heard from the sceneless television as everyone awaits an answer to Seokjin's question. Hoseok whistles and tries to walk away but Seokjin rushes over to him and tackles the boy. Yoongi almost drops the photo he was hanging as he tumbles off the step ladder and onto the couch in a fit of laughter.

"Why are you guys so cruel when I was nice enough to come over and Jimin move in?!"

"We didn't ask you to come over to help, we asked you over to watch the show but you decided to come early." Yoongi vocalizes with a sigh.

"Yoongi, be nice" Jungkook scolds as he takes the tape measurer away from Seokjin and helps align the frame.

"It was nice of all of you to help. I'm sort of a hoarder so it was alot of stuff to sort through." Jimin gives a deeply genuine smile as he carries in a box of his things.

"No problem hyung. I'm just glad Yoongi won't be alone anymore." Jungkook says as he hammers in the nail into the wall.

A renovation is exactly what the two boys need. A news relationship shouldn't reside in the aura of an old one. New photos, fresh paint, rearranged furniture, and revamped decor improve the area tremendously. Jungkook assists Jimin in bringing his clothing into the room that he and Yoongi used to share. Opening the walk in closet Jungkook stares at the emptiness of the left side where his own clothing used to reside.

"I feel like this is more depressing than it should be." Yoongi says as he sits on the bed and watches Jungkook load up box after box of his clothing. Jungkook shrugs, unable to respond.

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook turns around, pile of clothes laid neatly over his arm and a sad expression on his face.

"I'm... I'm going to miss this place. This place has been my home for years. It looks so empty now. My mark is here anymore. And how about you? Jimin can't move in until he's done with our filming so you'll be alone for about 2 months." Jungkook says quietly. Yoongi stands up and approaches the boy, placing his hand Jungkook cheek and smiling gently.

"It's time for you to make a new home, with Taehyung. And if you hadn't noticed, I was alone for more than 2 months whenever you went on tour so it won't be a problem. Jimin got me through the loneliness once, he'll do it again."

"Jungkook?" Jimin questions with a light hand on the youngest boy's shoulder.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For keeping Yoongi sane when I couldn't.

"Guys it's on!" Jimin and Jungkook look at each other and smile, dropping the miscellaneous clothing items they had in their hands and running into the living room.

Everyone sits down on the couches to watch the first episode of the documentary series that Jimin put together with KBS. Looking around the room Jungkook can't help but smile as he witnesses his two worlds collide. His best friend and ex-boyfriend sits next to his current boyfriend and boss with zero animosity between them and his entire crew is sitting in the house he used call home. The air around him feels light and promising as he turns his eyes to the screen ahead.

Watching the flickers on the screen Taehyung absorbs every moment with Jungkook that Jimin captured on camera, every practice, every prank, every laugh, every hug; and embarrassingly enough, every longing stare from both the brunette's end and his boyfriend.

"You've really got something special going on with him" Yoongi whispers loud enough for only Taehyung to hear.

"Hmm?"

"He looks at you the way Jimin looks at me. It's beautiful."

"You know what would be awesome?" Namjoon asks. Everyone turns their attention to the manager who up till that point had been very silent.

"What?" everyone says unanimously.

"If we become a boy group instead of having a magic show." A moment of silence fills the room as everyone stares at Namjoon. Everyone replied in unison.

"Naw"

A/N It's... it's really over guys. How do you guys feel about a Jinkook fanfic? Let me know cause I've got an idea in mind and I already starting writing some stuff!