Chapter 15

Taehyung stares up at the wide door to the blue and black tour bus, listening to Jungkook shuffling around inside. Everyone else has already gone back inside to get ready for practice while Taehyung stands there trying to muster up as much strength as he can to face the raven haired boy. 

"You know, you can come in if you want to." Taehyung hears Jungkook's voice penetrating his thoughts. He looks up at the glass portion of the door and sees Jungkook standing there in his tight fitting leotard, his hair messy and covering parts of his face. Neither of them move as they stare at each other, the glass separating them. To be honest, Jungkook likes it better this way but he knows they have to talk. He pushes open the door with the driver's handle and it folds open. Taehyung steps inside cautiously and tries to avoid Jungkook's body in the small space. 

"So you're back?" Taehyung asks after a moment of awkward silence. Jungkook sits on his old bunk, feet danging off the edge. Taehyung sits across from him with his hands resting lightly on his knees.

"Can I say something?" Taehyung asks politely, treading carefully, as if the situation could detonate at any moment. Jungkook simply nods his head and looks at the ground.

"I think it's obvious that I won't get over you anytime soon. But I'm just gonna say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry it took so much pain on your part for me to realize my feelings for you. And I'm sorry that my inability to control those feelings is the reason why you had to leave. I know you have a boyfriend, I understand that it's a bond that shouldn't be broken by another man. I want you to know that I understand and I won't invade your space again. You're important to me, you're important to all of us. Please, please give us another chance." Taehyung has gotten off his seat at that point and is standing right in front of Jungkook, his hands on either side of the boys thighs. Realizing the proximity he clears his throat and moves away from the boy.

Jungkook's heart skips a beat once he is absent of Taehyung's vacinity.

"One more. That's it. I promised Yoongi..." Jungkook looks at Taehyung as he gives him the sweetest puppy dog eyes he's ever received. He can't seem to look away as the beautiful boy before him begs with his eyes, something he never thought Kim Taehyung would ever stoop to doing.

"One more Taehyung. You're lucky I'm doing that much. During tonight's show I'm going to announce my departure so people don't think I left because of the incident. I'm doing this for your reputation so stop asking me for more than I'm willing to give" the boy scolds. Taehyung simply nods his head quietly and smiles.

At least he has Jungkook for one more night.

___________________________________________________

"Oh come on its not that hard Kookie" Taehyung mocks as Jungkook gasps loudly, a sword nearly stabbing him in the arm.

"You try it asshole!" Jungkook shouts, shoving the blade away from him.

"Two more incoming" Taehyung warns as he shoves two swords into the basket. Jungkook successfully diverts them away from his body and through the wood wicking of the container.

"See, not too hard" Jungkook rolls his eyes and presses himself against the walls of the basket, making room for the next step in the act.

"Ok when you hear this sound I'll start coming in ok?" A noise sounds in the auditorium in tune with the music currently playing. It's faint but audible to Jungkook's ears. It sounds like a gong and when he hears it, he prepares for Taehyung's feet to enter the basket.

The magician steps in carelessly and accidentally steps on Jungkook's fingers.

"Taehyung get off!" Jungkook groans and smacks the boys leg. Taehyung shifts a little so he isn't disturbing the boy and he finishes off the trick by stepping out and pulling all the swords out slowly. Jungkook guides them as they make their exit and ensures his safety in the process.