Chapter 22

The next morning is a tough one for all the members of the company. Seokjin glares at the alarm clock that reads 6am and slams his fist down on the snooze button, gathering Hoseok in his arms once again arms squeezing tightly. Hoseok however, is wide awake. He has been since the day before. He didn't get a wink of sleep and he had two people to blame. All he could think of was the kiss he had witnessed between Taehyung and his assistant. Angry and confusion boils in the pit of his stomach as he comes to the realization that he is right. Jungkook is cheating on Yoongi but not with a blonde. He didn't know who to be angry with, the brunette or the one who actually had a boyfriend to begin with. Both of them, however, have the knowledge that Jungkook is nowhere near single.

"Baby we need to get up" Hoseok coos to the sleepy boy beside him.

"Just a little longer. KBS can wait." Seokjin's grip on his waist tightens. Hoseok sighs and tosses the covers off of himself, muscling his way out of his boyfriends death grip. Seokjin pouts but follows suit.

"This is so stupid. Why do we need to get up this early?" The elder groans as he trudges his way to where his suit case leans against the boring pastel colored wall.

"The drive to Busan is a long one, we need to get to their studio there. Namjoon said that they set up a performance there so we're going a little off track. No big deal." Hoseok pulls on his leather pants and tightened the buckle against his thin waist. Throwing on a wrinkled white T he tosses his boyfriend the toothbrush he accidentally packed last night.

"Thanks Hobi" Seokjin mews as he kisses him on the cheek. Walking into the bathroom together both boys proceed to freshen up.

Two doors down Taehyung and Namjoon are fast asleep. The snooze counts down from 5 minutes, only 30 seconds left at that point. Namjoon's heart explodes out of his chest when the alarm goes off a second time while Taehyung's body doesn't even react. Namjoon gets out of his bed and walks over to the other.

"Wake your ass up, if I'm awake you better be too" Namjoon smacks his star's shoulder hard and he hears a groan slip through his lips.

"Go away" Taehyung whimpers. Namjoon grabs his leg and pulls it, dragging the younger boys body off the bed. He falls to the floor with a loud bang and jerks into a standing position, suddenly fully awake.

"Aissshhh I should have slept on the tour bus. Jungkook's got the right idea. His ass doesn't have to be up right now." Taehyung walks into the bathroom and slams the door.

Opening the faucet he let's water rush out and into the porcelain bowl. It fills up as the boy stares at himself in the mirror. His dark circles are prominent from the sleepless night before and lids are red from rubbing the tears from his eyes. He's a mess and it shows explicitly on his features. He turns off the faucet and dunks his head into the sink, letting himself remain breathless under the clear pool of tap water.

After a few seconds Taehyung's chest starts to contract from the lack of oxygen. His head spins painfully and pulses, yelling at him to stop what he was doing and breath. The boy let's out a sob under the water and lifts his face up, sucking in a harsh but satisfying breath.

Taehyung throws himself against the wall behind him and sinks to the ground, memories flooding his mind. He can feel him in his arms, on his lips, his hands running through his hair. He can feel his leg pulsing from the incident, he can see the boy's face lifeless, skin cold and body soaked. Taehyung grips his leg tightly as pain shoots through it, ghastly pain but pain none-the-less.

"Taehyung hurry up, we're leaving in ten." Namjoon calls as he knocks on the door twice. Taehyung tries to get up but the pain is too much. He knows it's not real but it grounds him and he hates it.