Chapter 6

Jimin stretches the muscles in his arms and back as he lets out a relieving yawn. Yoongi had opened up the couch that thankfully turned into a bed. As Jimin turns onto his side his arm hits something that makes a crunching sound.

A bag of kkotgae snek rests by the stuffed bear he had been using as a pillow, a hand gripping the bag tightly. That pale milky white hand is attached to a beautiful man who had dosed off just hours before.

Yoongi's resting face is no longer troubled the way it was last night. It's calm, peaceful, and extremely attractive from this angle, from every angle to be honest. Jimin catches himself staring but doesn't turn away to stop, rather he inches closer and closer to the resting angel. The first thing to catch Jimin's attention is Yoongi's thin bright pink lips. He runs his thumb along the bottom lip and bites his own, the temptation of the opportunity in front of him being incredibly difficult to resist.

"Jungkook" Yoongi whispers in his sleep, effectively stopping Jimin in his tracks. The painful reminder of Yoongi's relationship status causes Jimin to get out of bed almost immediately.

He looks down at the boy, seeing that he slept in a kneeling position beside the bed, and realizes how uncomfortable that must be. The boys had stayed up talking very late about everything and nothing and Yoongi didn't get a chance to go back to his room before falling asleep holding the snack the two boys had been sharing. 

Jimin leans down and lifts the boy up, bringing him to his bedroom to lay him gently on the bed and cover him with his blanket. Everything about the moment makes Jimin wish that Yoongi was single but although he can't wake him up, kiss him, hold him, love him, he can kiss him on the forehead, let his lips linger, and say goodnight before leaving the apartment, closing the sofa-bed as if he was never there.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok and Seokjin sit side by side as they watch Jungkook and Taehyung practice their another trick for tonight. Although the two boys should have been practicing themselves they are more intrigued with watching love blossom. The way the magician and his assistant interact bleeds sexual tension as they squeeze together in confined places for no exact reason. 

"Trust me you won't be crushed. Look there's plenty of space here." Taehyung gets up into the crushing box and crams himself into the small space that really should only fit one person. Jungkook scoots over to try and give Taehyung some room but it didn't even remotely help. Taehyung ends up half in the secret compartment with his left side practically on top of the younger male. The proximity of course, didn't bother the brunette. It actually made his chest tighten and heartbeat increase tremendously.  (below is the box, the plunger end is what the magician in black has his hand over.)

"Ok ok I get it, now let's just get this over with

"Ok ok I get it, now let's just get this over with. It won't hurt will it?" Jungkook says, his voice flustered due to the current situation he finds himself in. Taehyung leans in even closer, his nose nearly touching that of his assistant.