Chapter 7

"Jinnie!" Hoseok whines as he lays on his back and beckons his boyfriend to his side. The older boy is washing his face in the tiny sink of the tiny hotel room, his height causing him to have a need to lean down almost at a 90 degree angle just to splash his face with the cold liquid. Hoseok watches from the bed, admiring the little things his boyfriend did; the way he sniffles every time his hand even remotely touches his nose, the way he stares intently at the mirror to make sure all the soap suds have been removed from his face, the way he runs his hand through his blonde hair to hold it back and make sure his makeup was blended evenly, flawlessly. Not that he needs it. To Hoseok, he is the most beautiful human being to ever walk the planet.

"I'll be there in a minute Hoseok" Seokji says, a hidden smile in his voice. He enjoys his lover's desperate pleads, his clingy ways. He finds it attractive and reminds him of younger, simpler times. 

"Come to papa" Hoseok voices as Seokjin walks his way.

"Mommy's coming" Seokjin recites, beginning the usual game they played when they were alone. The blonde lays on the bed and Hoseok cuddles into his side, looking upward and pursing his lips for a kiss. Seokjin obliges and presses his lips tenderly against that of his boyfriend. 

"Mmm daddy likey" Hoseok whispers against the kiss.

"Ew" Taehyung says as he enters the room of the two lovebirds.

"And the child interrupts a perfectly good moment" Seokjin giggles at the frustrated boy, sitting up nd pushing Hoseok away from his side, causing the youngling to pout. Jungkook walks in silently, no emotion on his face.

"Whats wrong?" Hoseok asks. Jungkook looks up, his gaze previously set on the ground.

"I'm thinking. Deep deep in thought. Don't interrupt me" Jungkook say quickly and sits in a nearby chair, continuing to stare at the ground. Hoseok looks at Taehyung who is staring at Jungkook admirably, a smile playing at the corner of his lip. He proceeds to look at Seokjin who is admiring the same scene.

"Oh! How about something original? Does anyone in the crew write?" Jungkook asks. The two lovers continue to sit still in confusion.

"Um... well remember when I told you about Namjoon..." Taehyung asks.

"Oh snap really! I'm gonna ask him right now!" Jungkook jumps up and runs out of the room. Taehyung follows after him, shouting at him to stop.

"What just happened?" Hoseok questions. Seokjin shrugs and pushes the man onto the bed, climbing on top of him and grinning slyly.

"Now where were we?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung finally catches up to Jungkook, grabbing his shoulder and pinning him to the wall. He places his hands on either side of his face flat against the wall, preventing him from escaping.

"What the hell?" Jungkook rasps. Taehyung swallows, realizing proximity after it was initiated. 

"You can't tell Namjoon that I told you the story of Rapmon got it?" Taehyung scolds. Jungkook bites his lip and Taehyung can't help but be turned on by the action.

"I... may have already told him" The boy says with a nervous chuckle. Taehyung decides to take advantage of the opportunity, leaning in so his lips were lightly brushing his ear. Jungkook shivers as he feels the gorgeous man's breath running down from his ears to his neck.

"Oh you really shouldn't have. Now I'm going to have to punish you" Taehyung grabs the boys hair and tilts his head, exposing the smooth goose-bump feathered skin of his neck.

He wishes he could kiss it, feel the cold raised epidermal layer against his lips, feel Jungkook shiver against him. But four words burst out of his mouth before Taehyung could enact his wishes.

"I have a boyfriend!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

*A/N* I know I know it's super short *cries* I really wish I could write more but I'm incredibly busy. I just had to be the idiot who took classes over summer. 

College is evil. DON'T GO TO COLLEGE GUYS! 

No don't listen to me, college is important. Education is key. Do exercise, drink milk (unless you're lactose intolerant like I am lol)