Questions Answered

Wooooooo finally gonna answered all those questions I got! I'm just glad I got as many as I did. It makes me happy that people even participated. 

Anyways! Let's get this show rollin

1. How old are you? 

I'm 19, turning 20 in four months.

2. To Jungkook: Why can't you love Taehyung?

Well I'm committed heavily to Yoongi, its not my fault my boyfriend is the hottest person in the universe (including DC and Marvel Universe). Also, I wishes I could have them both but threesomes are frowned upon in some countries. 

3. To Taehyung: Why don't you chase Jungkook? (I wish I could recreate the face you made on the question)

I'm trying! 

4.  For Yoongi: Why don't you let Taekook be and go for the Jibooty?

Jibooty? I get Juancock, why would I need Jibooty?

5. Marry me?

If you wanna be my lova, ya gotta get with my friends (Goodness I'm horrible)

6. How long does a chapter take you to write?

Depends on how long it is and what exactly is going on around me but on average maybe 3 hours if I sit down and write it out straight. Of course taking breaks to eat cause food... I have a snacking problem.

7. What inspired you to write this fic the way you did?

Well I'm not sure how to answer this question but ima try. If by "the way you did" you mean like POV/Tense wise, I wanted to try and keep it in present tense cause that's always been a struggle of mine and I wanted a challenge and for POV I like having it in third person because it's less confusing to readers and for a fanfic specifically they tend to not get much attention from sophisticated readers so I can chillax and get away with some things that in a fiction or non-fiction book I can't. Idk what else this could have meant but if you clear that up I will gladly reanswer this question.

8. What do you prefer: Angst or comedy?

Reading I prefer angst, writing I prefer comedy but I tend to write angst cause I find things funny that other people definitely don't so I tend to feel awkward after posting comedy.

9. Why did you start writing fanfics?

Well this is my first kpop fanfic and I wanted to write it cause I got an idea and since I'm heavily into kpop I thought that using the characters and qualities of the BTS members would help my idea flow alot better than trying to force my brain to create characters. I started writing fanfics in like... 9th grade and I started with a One Direction fanfic (hardcore) and that was just because of obsession. So obsession and flow. 

10. Do you watch "Breaking the Magician's Code" to write how the tricks are made?

Yes, this story was actually inspired by that show. I came across it on Netflix and binge watched the first season in one day and BAM! Inspiration.

11. Sexual Orientation?

Well then. Not offended I promise. Guess its questionable since I write gay fanfics hahahahaha but anyways, I'm pansexual. Google it.

12. Who's your bias in BTS?

Um....

That last one

That last one... when it was first posted... I cried for about 10 minutes straight. Anyways...

So that was the end of the questions! I'll tag the three people who asked the questions openly and one who I know won't mind being tagged. The last two came into my private messages so I won't tag them out of respect. 

YeHope

Taekookie_lover

zedflame

My babies asked alot of questions and I thank them for that <3

And just for fun I'm gonna put my bias list for a number of kpop groups that I listen to but this is not an exhaustive list. I'm still trying to figure out my bias in alot of them and the wrecker changes... often XD

BTS: Suga

Wrecker: J-Hope

EXO: Sehun

Wrecker: Baekhyun

Monsta X: Wonho

Wrecker: Shownu

SHINee: Key

Wrecker: Taemin

Seventeen: Joshua

Wrecker: Jun

Big Bang: TOP

Wrecker: Seungri

F(X): Amber

Wrecker: Luna

VIXX: Ravi

Wrecker: N

NU'EST: Ren

Wrecker: Baekho

ASTRO: Eun Woo

Wrecker: Moon Bin

Teen Top: Chunji

Wrecker: L-Joe

MamaMoo: Hwasa

Wrecker: Wheein

Got7: Mark

Wrecker: BamBam