Chapter 28

"So let me get this straight, Jungkook and Yoongi are dating, but Jungkook and Taehyung kissed... and Jimin and Yoongi are friends... but no one knew that Jimin knew him... and Jimin is the reason why Taehyung went on hiatus... because he broke his leg?" Seokjin tries to repeat. Hoseok sighs as he gives up on trying to explain the entire situation. He's sure his boyfriend understood him but just couldn't repeat it back in a way that made sense.

"I know it's alot to take in but basically. Before you came onto the show Jimin was a performer and he was dating Taehyung. Taehyung had an accident because of Jimin and that's what made him go on his hiatus. Jimin left and we never spoke about him again. Two years later and Jungkook joins the team, lies about Yoongi being his boyfriend because apparently Yoongi thought one of us could potentially be homophobic. Jungkook and Taehyung kiss, I don't exactly know who initiated it but I'm betting it was Taehyung, and Jimin returns in the midst of it all." Hoseok breaths a sigh a relief, finally having gotten it all out. Finally he isn't the only one who knows about the secret occurrences. Finally his boyfriend is on the same page as him.

"Fuck you" Seokjin says as he throws the teddy bear he is holding at the younger man. Hoseok catches it and quirks his head in surprise.

"What?" He questions, unsure about why he reacted that way.

"You should have told me these things when they occurred, not all at once. Now I'm overwhelmed and I don't know what to think. And in my head, what Taehyung and Jungkook did is 100% justifiable. We don't know if Taehyung knew about Yoongi, and if it was him who initiated it than Jungkook isn't in the wrong because it was forced on him. Right?"

"Wrong. Taehyung knew before he kissed Jungkook AND Jungkook kissed him back. Didn't push away till it got too heated." Hoseok explains. Seokjin buries his face in his hands, letting out a huff of frustration. 

"It's not cheating. It's the heat of the moment. Jungkook and Yoongi are fine. They even made love when Jungkook arrived. Whatever Taehyung said or did doesn't matter to Jungkook." Seokjin argues. Hoseok  looks away from the boy when the rest of the group begins filing into the bus.  Jimin walks timidly behind Taehyung, fingers wrapped into the younger's belt loops as he is being led into the tour bus. Hoseok smiles at the interaction while Seokjin tries to examine Jungkook's expression as he enters the bus behind the pair.

Dismay.

It's clear as day the sadness in his eyes. There's a war in his head and Seokjin aches to find out exactly why.

"Kookie! Sit with your hyung" Seokjin says as he pats the seat beside him. Hoseok rolls his eyes as he stands up and walks away from them, knowing that Seokjin is going to be a mom again.

"How's everything Jungkook-ah?" He asks, scooting closer to the boy once he sits down. Jungkook stares, donning a deeply confused expression.

"Eveything's been fine. Wait... please tell me you don't want to know the details of..." Jungkook clears his throat, he inability to complete his sentence choking him. Seokjin laughs as he pat's the boy's hair down.

"No no Kookie. I just want to know how you've been, how you're handling the situation at hand, how your relationship with Yoongi is going." Jungkook eyes him suspiciously and analyzes the question carefully. He knows that Seokjin only wants an answer to the second question.

"I'm handling it fine. Taehyung's got his best friend back. I'm not needed a spot holder anymore, I have to resign." Jungkook's voice becomes louder as the sentence develops and suddenly he stops to look at the ground.

"And that's fine by me"

Taehyung backs up slowly, retreating from his mission to bother Namjoon. He sinks back into his seat, sulking deeply as Jungkook's words penetrate his ears. 

"You okay hun?" Jimin asks as he drapes his arms around Taehyung's shoulders. Taehyung nuzzles his head into the crook of his neck to stop him from seeing the sorrow hollowing into his eyes.

"I'm good" Taehyung mumbles, closing his eyes to take a rest, but all he can see is Jungkook.

*A/N* Okay guys, I wanted to make this longer but I felt like I kept everyone waiting long enough. It's getting a bit difficult to get the ball rolling, trying to proceed to something important but I can't seem to wiggle out of the place I'm in right now. Next chapter should be better, sorry if I disappointed anyone with this one. I feel like I've been dragging my feet these last few chapters. Sorry everyone.