Chapter 3

Jungkook's head vibrates slightly as the tour bus drives over rough terrain but this doesn't deter the young one's sleep. Taehyung stares admiringly at Jungkook's chest heaving momentarily as he takes in a deep breath and smacks his lips together tiredly. He can wake him up and lead him to the bunk beds in the back of the tour bus where the other boys are asleep but all Taehyung wants to do is sit there and watch his angel rest without the judgement of the other boys. The moment is too perfect for him to spoil it with a gentle act of kindness. He's being selfish, he knows that, but right at this moment he doesn't care.

The tour bus trudges over a pot hole and Jungkook jolts awake, his head banging against the window he was leaning on. Taehyung reacts and gets out of his seat, wanting to make sure that Kookie is alright. When the boys make eye contact he stops himself and sits back down.

"Ya good?" Taehyung voices with a chuckle. He immediately regrets laughing but feels the need to avert any suspicion of his feelings for the assistant.

"Yeah" Jungkook rubs the side of his head and blinks to clear the sleep from his eyes. His eyelashes flutter as he rapidly opens and shuts his eyes and Taehyung is mesmerized.

"God you should be the damn magician" Taehyung mutters. Thankfully the raven haired boy doesn't hear a word.

"How close are we to Incheon?" Jungkook asks, getting out of his seat and walking over to Taehyung, placing his hand on his shoulder and sitting in the seat next to him. The touch sends electricity through the brunette's body and he melts into the touch.

"Half an hour and we'll be there." Taehyung replies. Jungkook burst out in a big grin and the older boy can't help but smile as well. Then something came to mind.

The magician stands up and hovers over his assistant, his body intimately close to the boy's. His long slender fingers press and wrap around the circumference of Jungkook's stomach right above his hips. His breath hitches as he feels the fingers gently squeeze against his abdomen, fighting the urge to bite his lip at the intimacy.

"How flexible are you?" Taehyung asks bluntly.

"Wha- what?"Jungkook blinks in surprise.

"How flexible are you? Soondeok usually does this trick but everyone has seen her do it and I need someone new. So how flexible are you?"

____________________________________________________

"Incheon!" Hoseok jumps out of the bus and begins jumping up an down, grabbing a pole and twirling around it.

"Hoseokie you're not a pole dancer" Seokjin says simply, grabbing the man from the pole and wrapping his slender arms around his thin waist. Namjoon rolls his eyes at the boys and gets out his ThinkPad, using the stylus to work his usual managerial magic.

"Ok guys, you have two hours to sight see and then you have to be back here at exactly 7pm. The performance is at 9pm. The girls and the techies will arrange and set up the stage. When you guys come back you will be briefed on the order of the performance. Jungkook" The boy looks up when he hears his name.

"You stay behind with Taehyung to practice the trick. It's difficult if you've never practice your flexibility skills"

"Oh come on! Taehyung already explained everything to me. It can't be that hard to remove my torso." Jin and Hoseok gasp when they hear that he wants to do to me.

"Soondeok always does that trick"

"Shes the only one who can do it properly"

"Can Jungkookie even bend like that?"

"Guys!" Taehyung shouts, trying to quiet the couple.

"Jungkook can do the Zig Zag Lady. I know he can. He's small enough for his torso to fit into the trap door and flexible to keep his head and legs straight while his torso is misplaced. Easy. But we do need to rehearse this. We'll go sight seeing when the show is over." Taehyung grabs Jungkook by the waist and brings him in closer to his side.