Chapter 19

Yoongi stays emotionless as he quietly observes the surrounding environment. Jimin's workplace is every place imaginable. In one corner it's a bedroom, in another its a cafe, the auditorium before him holds a night scene with a couple sitting at a picnic table, and the area behind him homes a large green screen covering the entire wall from floor to ceiling. Yoongi is in awe but refuses to show it. He wants to stay as professional as he can so he won't embarrass the orange haired assistant.

He remembers when he was invited to the breakfast with Jungkook's coworkers, the boys surrounded the table eating frivolously and enjoying each other's company. He remembers the everlasting smile on his boyfriend's face as he stuffed his face with porridge and laughed at anything that Hoseok would do. His face flashes behind his momentarily closed eyes, every second without Jungkook is just a reminder that he's going to sleep alone tonight, again. Yoongi smiles to himself once he realizes that he's going to video call tonight. The boy has been extremely busy lately, unable to speak to the love of his life as much but Yoongi understands, he accepts it. 

Jimin looks at Yoongi, noticing that he is deep in thought. He put down the tray of coffee he is carrying and walks over to the thinking man. Yoongi begins to walk forward since he had stopped moving altogether. His pace is slightly too fast and he bumps into Jimin, not having seen that the boy was walking towards him as well. Reacting quickly before Jimin falls to the ground, Yoongi wraps his arm around the younger's waist, his action causing his shirt to rise. Yoongi's finger tips graze and then grip the side of the boy's torso. This sends a shiver shooting up the boy's spine and his breath hitches as all movement seizes. 

The chill of Yoongi's cold fingers tickle Jimin's exposed skin and the O that has formed on his lips makes them so much more inviting than usual. Yoongi clears his throat as he sees the younger staring slack-jawed.

"Clumsy" Yoongi mutters as he rolls his eyes and lifts the boy up, turning away to hide the grin that crept onto his face.

Jimin has been a godsent to Yoongi. Everything that has happened after Jungkook left is always relieved and comforted by the boy. Without him, Yoongi would be in a field of desperation and need. Even though he doesn't show it, Yoongi is extremely clingy and needs someone with him at all times. He has known Jungkook since grade school and they were seen together everywhere. 

Jungkook had come at as gay to his parents at the same time he did, a pact they made together. August 24th, they celebrate it together every year. They got together after Yoongi got drunk an Jungkook poured water on his head. Yoongi thought Jungkook's aggressive side was hot and in his drunken state didn't bother to think about the consequences of kissing the boy. Jungkook on the other hand, thought of the consequences fairly well as he passionately kissed the boy back and made sure to be with him in the morning to tell him all about what happened. November 13th, they celebrate it together every year.

"Okay everyone let's take two!" The voice of a director chimes through the boy's thoughts and he turns towards it, seeing Jimin standing behind the director repeating every word inaudible and moving his hands in the same way. The gestures are incredible small and only noticeable if he is being watched directly but Yoongi catches them with ease. A giggle escapes the elder's lips as he approaches the boy.

"Director Park, need I remind you that the coffee is getting cold?" He whispers into the assistant's ear. Jimin blushes from embarrassment and grabs the coffee, handing out the orders to everyone they belonged to. He pauses momentarily, watching the scene unfold before returning to his duties. He repeats this throughout his shift and Yoongi watches, amused.

"Jimin!" A high pitched voice squeals through the silence once the red filming light turns off and its appropriate to talk. Jimin turns around to see a a female he recognizes. His eyes bulge as he runs to the girl and throws his arms around her.

"Soon Deok, its so nice to see you again! What are you doing here?" Jimin asks, arms still tight around his Noona.

"Well I got an acting job finally so I left the company and-"

"Oh that's great, um let's talk over here." Jimin grabs her arms and pulls her away from Yoongi. Yoongi shrugs, not understanding the boy's need for secrecy but respecting it anyways. 

"Ok continue" Jimin voices. 

"What was that all about?" Soon Deok asks suspiciously.

"Well... Yoongi can't know that you used to work for the company and he can't know about my ties to... well everyone. It's complicated."

"Wait... Yoongi? Min Yoongi? Jungkook's boyfriend Yoongi? That's Yoongi?!" Soon Deok shouts and Jimin covers her mouth tightly with his hand. He looks over to see Yoongi with his headbuds in and thanks God for it.

"Yes it is but I don't want him knowing that I'm even remotely connected to the boy's." 

"But why?" Soon Deok crosses her arms and cocks her hip.

"I... I made the decision to keep it quiet the day I met him. We met at a pub and he was cheering on Jungkook from the TV where the performance was being shown live. I recognized Taehyung obviously, Hoseok, Seokjin, you. I watched quietly and then Yoongi shouted Jungkook's name and I had the urge to step in. When he turned around and I saw his face, I... I felt something. Anyways, none of that matters at this point but I know that if Yoongi ever found out, something would happen to make me run into them again. I should have avoided him altogether but I can never get him out of my head and right now I'm in too deep." Jimin bites his lip nervously as he waits for Soon Deok's reaction. She stands there, still and emotionless as she studies the boy's confession. 

"Okay." She says with an air of finality. 

"Okay?"

"Okay." She nods in confirmation and shrugs her shoulders.

"But I'll only keep your secret under one condition."

"Anything!" Soon Deok smirks deviously at his response.

"You have to talk to Taehyung."

*A/N* Another short one but I have worked every day this week, closing each day and arriving at home around 10 at night so I'm super tired and honestly my body clock isn't working correctly since before working all these closing shifts I was staying up till 1am and crap. Anywho, here's the chapter and I hope you like it! Got a little bit of background here and there but this was not a filler chapter, trust me.