Chapter 24

"Lookie who I found outside!" Jungkook says giddily as he wraps his arms around his boyfriend's waist tightly. He gives a squeeze and Yoongi's smile strains through the pained expression on his face.

"Babe that hurts" Yoongi gripes as he swats the back of Jungkook's head.

"You two are gross" Namjoon wrinkles his nose, a beautiful girl hanging around his neck.

"Soon Deok!" Jungkook releases Yoongi and runs to the girl, tackling her and consequently ripping her away from Namjoon.

"Did he just ditch me for a girl?" Yoongi asks Taehyung. The younger boy bites his lip, swallowing his guilt as he shrugs.

"Wait, I know you! You were talking to Jimin yesterday." Yoongi mentions. Everyone looks at Soon Deok who laughs guiltily.

"Yeah that was me. Um... I'ma get going. I'm staying at a hotel just down the street." She turns to Namjoon.

"I'll text you the address" Her voice is low and sultry and everyone clears their throat simultaneously at the couple's uncomfortable exchange.

"Aaaaanyways" Jungkook says, releasing the girl from his grip and skipping back over to Yoongi.

"We're gonna head out too. You Mr." Jungkook points to Taehyung.

"Have unfinished business to attend to" The youngest boy points towards the door where a shy orange haired boy peeks through the double doors at the group of individuals. Taehyung sighs and watched the two couples leave through the back door rather than the main doors where their old friend hides.

Hoseok boldly walks through the main doors, a reluctant Seokjin in tow. Jimin stands his ground as the door is flung open. It's easier to face someone in a situation surrounded by anger rather than remorse and sadness.

"Jimin" Hoseok seethes his name. The boy stands his ground boldly.

"Hoseok" He replies.

"Seokjin!" The eldest jumps up enthusiastically as he says his own name, trying incredibly hard to calm the tense situation. The two boys can't help but laugh at his carefree nature.

Seokjin hadn't been in the act for long before the incident. He just had an awareness that Jimin had a fall out with the group and that they didn't, or refused, to talk about him. It was maybe a week before the incident that Seokjin was hired as an aerialist. He hadn't done much flying since they discovered his vocal ability and Hoseok became protective over the boy.

"It's nice to see you again Seokjin" Jimin says with a light hearted smile.

"Taehyung wants to talk to you" Hoseok finally says. Jimin nods his head in understand and looks Hoseok in the eye.

"I'm sorry, for what I did to upset you. I wish I could explain myself but I cant. Not yet. I still care Hoseok. I really do." Jimin walks past the couple and opens the door, a surge of courage flowing through him.

"Taehyung" He says, his voice notably quivering behind the tone of bravery. Taehyung turns around and before he can react with his mind, he react with his heart.

Taehyung runs his ex lover and crashing into him, wrapping his arms around him. The embrace is tense for the both of them but eventually Jimin wraps his arms around Taehyung as well. Taehyung's body is shaking as he sobs into the boys shoulder, unable to hold back the emotions he feels now that he's finally able to touch the boy he fell in love with after 2 years of not seeing him.

Jimin grips the boy like his life depends on it but this hug is so different from the hugs they used to share. Taehyung is no longer comforting Jimin but rather, it's the other way around. As the tears fall down Taehyung's face Jimin strokes his hair but doesn't say a word. He doesn't know whether to cherish the moment or to fear it. He's here, holding someone he once loves in his arms, someone he was supposed to be angry with, someone who saved his life when all he wished to do was die.