Chapter 36

"Are they okay? Did something happen to them? Jimin's not back yet..." Jungkook mumbles on and on about his concerns as Namjoon stands there and allows him to release all of his wonderings before taking a deep breath and placing his shoulder on Jungkook's shoulder. The memories of the day before flooding his mind.

"You're going where?" Namjoon asked Jimin as he rummaged through his things, looking for his precious camera.

"I'm going to visit Yoongi." Jimin said when he finally found his camera, placing it gently in it's case and slinging it over his shoulder.

"Why? Did he ask to see you?" Namjoon asked suspiciously. Jimin placed his hand hard on his hip and let out a breath.

"Why are you asking? I just... It's been two weeks since I've seen him and I want to okay? Simple."

"We both know it's not simple, Jimin. He has a boyfriend and you're going over there with the mindset of your attraction to him, it's not fair to Jungkook." Jimin clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

"It's also not fair to Yoongi that his boyfriend sleeps in the same bed as Taehyung. I'm not going over there to act on my feelings. I just miss him. While I'm there I'll have to report into work anyways. I'll be back later tonight. Tell the other's I'm working." Jimin began walking towards the door when Namjoon's hand shot out to stop him.

"I know you love him, you told me from day one. You went out of your way to connect with me after not having spoken to the group for two years, me three months, just to tell me about your feelings towards him. But I've grown fond of Jungkook, he doesn't deserve this. If you do anything, I'm going to tell him." Namjoon threatens. Jimin rips his arm out from his grasp.

"I won't"

Namjoon bows his head and looks up at Jungkook; his face is sad, heart sullen, and eyes painfully curious. He hates this, he hates knowing that he's about to break Jungkook's heart. He has no clue how the young boy will react to hearing that-

"Oh, I think Jimin stayed over at Yoongi's house. He may have been too tired to drive back. It is a long drive. What were you going to say about Yoongi and him?" Jungkook talks fast, trying to distract his mind from the lies it's telling him, the lies that Jimin went over there just to talk to Yoongi about how close he sees him and Taehyung getting, the lies in his mind telling him that he's going to get caught before he can confess.

Jungkook and Taehyung hadn't kissed each other since the night in the hotel hallway when Taehyung expressed his true feelings for Jungkook. Holding hands, cuddling, sleeping in the same bed didn't have nearly the same weight on his heart as kissing. It was still cheating, however, and Jungkook knew it in his heart. He didn't want his boyfriend to find out about the two of them until Jungkook was able to distinguish his feelings for each of them.

"Um... that's probably what happened but you need to know something else. I doubt Jimin would act on it, he's a very respectful person but..." Namjoon watches Jungkook tilt his hea to the side like a curious puppy. His eyes urge the older to continue speaking.

"Your hyung... he..." Namjoon sighs and presses his back against the wall, running a hand through his short blonde locks.

"Jimin has feelings for Yoongi. He called me the day he met him to tell me that he found someone he has feelings for, first person since Taehyung. "

"What? Jimin hyung... he likes Yoongi? For that long?"

It came to a surprise to me, I was concerned for his feelings because the last time we had spoken his heart was still hardened. When he told me that he knew Yoongi and you two were together I told him not to mess with the relationship." Jungkook put his hands up defensively to stop the boy's speech.

"You knew? You knew I had a boyfriend, since the beginning, since the first day I was on tour with you guys, and you said nothing? You let me lie-"

"You're not in a relationship are you?"

The memory hits the boy. He asked, he gave him an opportunity to come clean. He knew that he was gay the entire time and there was no judgment. Namjoon didn't even try to reply, knowing that he was in the clear and did nothing wrong. He only continued.

"Jimin said he wouldn't hurt the relationship, of course. I'm not telling you this so you can be worried but... Just hold onto your man Jungkook. I can speak for Jimin's character but not for Yoongi's. You guys love each other and nothing will tear you guys apa-" Namjoon stops mid-sentence as his phone rings obnoxiously. Jimin was on the other line, voice quivering but loud, as if he had just gotten done sobbing and he didn't know how to quiet himself.

"I did something wrong hyung" Jungkook stays quiet, listening to the conversation.

"Please don't tell Jungkook, I know you said you would but please don't, I feel terrible." Namjoon looks at Jungkook who pretends to be paying attention to anything but the conversation. 

"What?" Namjoon asks in a nonchalant voice, not to tip off the eavesdropping boy. Little did he know...

"Hyung, I didn't mean to. It just happened. I love him Joonie, I really do." Namjoon bites his lip, knowing where this was going. Jungkook tries hard to keep a straight face.

"I slept with Yoongi hyung."

Jungkook has no right to be upset, he has no plausible reason to feel betrayed; but all he can feel right now is rage. Jungkook has been holding back his feelings for Taehyung for months now, having to be around him 24/7, see him change, see him at his best and at his worst. Jungkook has been dealing with the weight of guilt, the guilt of an accidental kiss and an emotionally triggered one for months, forcing himself to deny the pleasure it brought and crying himself to sleep over the thoughts in his head. All of this and Jungkook not once, NOT ONCE, thought of sleeping with Taehyung. How many times has Yoongi and Jimin interacted to make this kind of leap? Did Yoongi even try to convince himself of his love for Jungkook? Was it an easy decision for him to make? Is he having regrets right now, the kind of regrets that slowly eat away at him the way Jungkook's did?

"Jungkook!" Namjoon calls out as the boy runs down the hallway and into the room where Taehyung and Hoseok were still facing off. Namjoon barges in as well, watching as Jungkook grabs Taehyung and spins him around. He releases all of his anger, all of his frustrations, all of the emotions he held back on because of his fucking boyfriend, into one, single, passion filled kiss. His lips crash into Taehyung's and the older male's eyes widen in surprise. Namjoon drops his phone on the ground, Hoseok crossing his arms at the action, and Seokjin gasps lightly.

Taehyung accepts it. He accepts that everyone knows now and he feels only relief in his heart. However, the second that he feels Jungkook's nails digging deep into the tissue of his forearm and his teeth threateningly close to drawing blood from his lip he pushes him away.

"Jungkook" He whispers as he sees the bloodshot eyes of his love, tears making their way down his cheeks and gathering at his chin as his body shakes. 

Turning around Jungkook marches his way out of the room, grabbing Hoseok's car keys on the way. He gets into the car, voices of protest shouting behind him. Dialing Yoongi on his cellphone and holds the device up to his ear as he presses on the gas.

"Hey baby" the name burns through him. 

"I'm coming over"

*A/N* O_O