-Friday Night Lights-

-Noelle–

Yet again I am in the office for fighting. It's never my fault though girls think just because I have long hair and I am bright skinned that I can't fight. But trust me I can, Ti wouldn't let me sleep in the house if I didn't know how to fight especially after my first few fights. She says that I gotta be able to defend myself so she would catch me off guard and make sure I could defend myself. My sister maybe small in stature but she hit like a grown man.

Ms. Watkins this is the third time this month that you've been in this off for fighting; now I know your mama didn't raise you to be fighting like this Principal Jackson said looking at me. No sir she didn't but those girls started it always saying smart stuff to me and pulling my hair. Now I know you didn't want me to just sit there and take that did you? Ms. Watkins we don't condone fighting in this school. But you condone my sister getting picked on Ti said coming into the office with her arms crossed.

I smirked at the Principal cause I knew he hated when Tionne came up here. Ugh Ms. Watkins he said rolling his eyes at her. Ole man Jackson you still sitting behind this desk? I thought I told Ms. Jackson to call your mother? Well since this is her third time this month in this office you'd know that our mother works days and can't be coming up here during the day for stuff that you should be taking care of. He just shook his head fine Noelle this is your last warning, if you get in trouble for fighting again that's an automatic 3 day suspension. Don't worry she won't be in here again Ti said looking at me with that "I am a tear yo ass up look". She's free to go he said motioning for us to leave the office. I was almost more afraid to go with Ti because she and mama don't play when it comes to getting in trouble especially if one of them gotta leave work to come get me. In which they always do.

I slowly walked behind her with my stuff trying not to make any noise. Instead of going to the car we walked over to my classroom. Titi what are we doing? Taking care of this shit altogether. Now which one of these bald headed heffas was messing with you she said as we looked into the classroom? Well for one the one holding the tissue to her face and the other two at the back of the class. Wait you beat up 3 of them at one time she said looking at me? The one with the bloody nose I hit her with my book for pulling my hair and the other two tried to jump me during lunch. Alright she said looking at the girls like she was memorizing their faces. Come on I gotta go I am supposed to be back at the salon like 30 minutes ago.

I am sorry Titi for making you leave work. Mhm don't worry you're gonna pay me back the money I missed. We drove over to the salon and went in, go over there with Donna and help her with something. Okay I said going over to Donna who was the receptionist. Although she don't do much but sit there and file her nails. Oh she did one thing well and that was run her mouth about things that she heard from other customers. I've seen Ti put her in her place way to many times and now she don't say that much to her.

Hey Girl what you doing here? Guess I said grabbing the notepad from the drawer. This should let you know how much time I spend here if I already have a drawer at the front desk. Fighting again, Noelle girl ain't you tired of Tionne kicking yo ass for that? It wasn't my fault those girls started it, they always saying that I think I am better than they are since my hair is long. And I am like really stop blaming me cause my mama has good genes and gave me long hair. I mean we can't all be nappy headed. When I said that she busted out laughing. No you didn't! Yeah I did and it's making me want to cut my hair. Never girl you can't cut off those beautiful curls no ma'am! Well all I want them to do is leave me alone, like it's not that hard. I feel ya she said going back to doing her nails as the phone rang. It rang a couple of times and she just stared at it. You gonna get that? It aint for me! I guess I'll get it then.