~Friend with Benefits~

-Tionne-

Let's roll I said to Lisa and Ro. Where we going? The movies. Not again really you are gonna spy on her. Oh no it's not her I am spying on its his ass that I don't trust. You see how pretty he was hell naw he can't be trusted not with my little sister. Wow if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black Ro said. And what's that supposed to mean? Uh are you forgetting about Dalvin and his perfectly manicured eye brows and clean fingernails? That has nothing to do with anything. I think I am gonna have to agree with Ro this time Lisa said sitting on the couch.

You're supposed to be on my side Lisa. She's 15 so. So nothing either yall rolling with me or not, either way I am going to this movie theater. And how exactly are you going to justify going to see the damn Lion King. You bought that shit. Noelle was lying they aint seeing no Lion king, she said that so I wouldn't follow her. Chances are she seeing something she shouldn't be seeing. So again are yall rolling with me or not, I said raising an eyebrow at them? I'll go but I want an extra-large popcorn, a pickle, a box of juju beans, some M&M's. Whoa Lisa that's a lot of shit. I know but that's what I want, so come on lets go she said going out the door.

I aint the brightest Tionne but I think Lisa is pregnant, Ro said as we walked out the door. I knew something was up with her, but I wasn't going to call her on it cause the last thing we needed to do was fight. We got in the car and Lisa was passed out asleep in the backseat. She'd definitely pregnant Ro said shaking her head.

We got to the movie theater and looked at the movies playing. Bingo I said looking at the movies playing. What! Above the Rim! She ain't slick I said laughing. I bought Lisa all of her snacks. You happy! Yes thanks boo she said sneaking me a kiss when Ro wasn't looking. We need to talk later. About! The miracle growing in your stomach I said looking at her. She looked down and followed behind me in to the theater.

You see them? Yeah right there Ro said pointing to CJ, Noelle, Olivia, and Malik sitting up towards the middle of the theater. Wow she got best friend to come along with her on this date. You know best friend goes pretty much everywhere with her. So check this out Tae tells me that some stuff went down between them. Stuff Ro said. Oh yeah. Seems like they had a little kickback a month or so ago, and Noelle and Liv. Noelle and Liv did what I said looking at her. What you think? You kidding me right. Nope, Tae said Tia heard moaning and when she went to see what it was Liv's door was locked, next morning they both came out with these big hickies. Oh damn Noelle getting it in Ro said laughing. Ro! What it was bound to happen and you can't say you didn't see it coming it Tionne.

-Noelle-

I am glad you came Noelle, CJ whispered in my ear. Why wouldn't I. I don't know I just thought that maybe you'd have other plans. Other plans like what? Tyriq. I haven't seen him in a month and half. Yall still together though. I don't know, but let's not talk about that right now. The movie was good and I swear I swooned over every scene that Pac was in. I guess Liv wasn't feeling the movie cause and Malik almost went half on a baby in the theater. And at one point I had to stop them before they got kicked out.

That was a good movie Liv said as we walked out the theater. Oh really what part? Uh you know the part with Pac and the other dude. You weren't even paying attention CJ said laughing. Aye I am tolerating you Malik said. Whoa hold up none of that I said looking at Malik. Whatever he said walking away with Liv in tow.

I am sorry about that CJ its just that we're all best friends. It's cool, but he shouldn't think that just cause I look white that I won't beat his ass like a nigga. Well damn I said following him out theater. I good and damn well know they ain't follow me to this movie I thought as I saw Ti, Li, and Ro trying to sneak out the other side of the theater.