~Thoughts~

-Noelle-

Does this look like True blue to you? No its Cyan blue please get me the color that I ask for, I said to the lady at the shop. Sure thing she said half smiling half mean mugging me. I was getting everything ready for Liv surprise baby shower and I did not need it to be messed up because some ditzy woman couldn't tell the difference between True blue and Cyan blue. With the help of guess who Tionne I'd managed to plan a perfect baby shower for Liv. After she told Malik that she was pregnant he treated her like some common hoe and I had to physically remind him that it was his fault she was pregnant in the first place.

Since then he don't really come around that much especially since Ty left. They close like brothers like Liv and I are like sisters, with the exception of the fact they weren't knocking each other down on the side. Well maybe...naw they definitely weren't!

Noelle! Yes ma'am I said turning to face Ti, which Gray do you want? Its needs be one that can go along with True Blue, and Sunshine Yellow. So cool Gray she said putting the balloon up to the decorations. Yeah I like that let's get that and the duckies as well. I don't know how you are going to make this theme work but I applaud you for trying. It'll work trust me. I was throwing her a nautical ducky themed baby shower, cause it's a boy and one thing that no one knows is that Liv loves little duckies. Like she for real does so I mixed the two into one big thing.

Is this the right color ma'am? Yes perfect! See how it goes with the other colors. Oh okay I see it now, she said smiling. I'll be back for the stuff on Saturday morning if you can have it ready that'd be perfect. No problem we'll have it boxed and ready as soon as you get here on Saturday. Thanks! Where to now Ms. Noelle? I think I did everything Ti I mean, Tae is getting her the crib and changing table, I sent out all of the invitations, ordered the cake, took care of the catering, got the decorations there's nothing left to do but get her gift and show up. Great now you can spend some time with your real sister. I laughed and looked at her, what you mean some time with my real sister I see you all the time. Yeah but not to actually kick it with me, its "Ti I need this" or "Ti why isn't my life going the way it should?" I actually need someone to talk to you know. I am sorry Titi I didn't realize I was neglecting you. It's fine cause I got you now and there will be no interruption of our sister date.

Okay so what's going on with you and Dalvin I said as we got our nails done? Ugh he's cheating. And you staying there why? Noelle its complicated. Tionne, if I told you that CJ was cheating on me and I was staying you'd knock me into next week, so again why are you staying? I don't know Noelle I mean I guess I am comfortable. Excuse my French but what the fuck does comfort have to do with anything? The person I want I can't have she mumbled under her breath. What was that? Nothing Noelle its just complicated. Complicated huh! Yeah it is very. Is there someone else in the picture Tionne that you aren't telling me about?

-Tionne-

Damn it why did I say that cause now she's questioning me. Quick think of an answer. Ugh yeah there is? Who is it? Have I met him? No you haven't and it's not that deep you know we've kicked it a few times but its not that serious. I don't believe you! Huh! I don't believe you Tionne, there is got be something more about this guy than yall are just kicking it. Hell Liv and I just kick it. You and Lisa just kick it. When she brought up Lisa I swear I felt my whole face turn red and I was praying that she didn't catch on to it. I can never tell Noelle about Li and my relationship it'd break her heart and I am not going to be the one that breaks her heart that way.

Tionne who is it? It's uh uh its JD! The fuck you just say Tionne! JD! Tae's JD that short nigga with the twig things coming out his head? Yeah I mean he's cool and...lawd Jesus my sister has lost her everlasting mind god. Seriously Ti he is not your type like at all, in this life time or the next, or hell 3 life times from last life time. Noelle don't over react. Me over react, did you hear what you just told me? Its just a crush nothing bigger than that. Oh my god I do need to spend more time with you cause you losing your damn mind. Whatever that's not the issue the issue is Dalvin's cheating.