~Noelle's Joint~

-Noelle-

It's been a week since I found out CJ...well wait since I confirmed that CJ was cheating on me with Amber's hoe ass. I shouldn't be mad at no one but myself because everyone told me that he was cheating. Hell I should have expected it, what would make me think that a like guy like him would stay faithful to a girl like me. One that made him wait a full 5 months before he got some sex, yet I gave it to my closets guy friend and we weren't even dating. What really got me is that it was with close friend. Or so I thought we were close, all this for a bet. A stupid bet! I guess this is what Tionne meant about not trusting bitches these days. They only looking out for their selves. But of all places for them to reveal it at...that the prom in front of everyone. Now I know how the girl in Carrie felt except I wasn't covered in pig's blood.

Ever since that night I've been locked in my room playing my repertoire of sad heartbroken love music. Mary, Mariah, Toni, Monica, and Aaliyah had become my best friends over the past few days. I went from crying myself to sleep to figuring out ways to kill both CJ and Amber, to the current numb feeling I have. I just can't believe that I was so stupid to believe his whole game. Perfect the tape stopped I thought dragging myself out the bed to the stereo to change the tape, perfect Michel'le would make me feel better right now I said putting the tape in the player and pressing play. I was just about to throw myself back in bed when I heard the knock on the door.

Noelle baby are you okay? Open the door so I can see if you are okay? I am fine mama, I just wanna be alone. You are not fine you haven't come out that room in 3 days and you haven't eaten either. I have crackers mama, I am fine please just....Before I knew it the door opened and in walked Li, Ti, and Ro. We got it under control mama Ti said closing the door before she could come in.

Look at you Noelle, Ro said trying to fix my hair. Please stop I said swatting her hand away. Got damn Noelle when is the last time you showered it smell like ass and chips off in this room she said holding her nose. Why are yall here don't yall have a performance or something I said rolling my eyes at them? Attitude little girl, we came to see about you, Ti said picking up the stuff that was on the floor. I am fine, yall can go I just wanna be alone. You won Prom Queen Ro said looking at the sash and crown on the ground. Fuck that I don't care I said covering my face with the blanket.

Get Up Noelle Li said hitting my leg. No just leave me alone. Get Up now Noelle she said snatching the blanket off of me. Lisa leave me the hell alone now. We're going out so get up and go get in the shower. I don't want to go out. I don't give a damn what you want to do I said get yo ass up. Go get in the shower wash the funk off your face and yo ass and then get dressed and come back out here. I don't have...You don't have to what, she said go get in the shower Noelle, Ti said coming toward me.

Nothing I said getting up. I can't be to myself for 5 minutes without them in my business I mumbled to myself as I gather some clothes. What was that? I didn't say anything I said opening my room door and going to the bathroom. For added effect I slammed the door. Hey girl don't be slamming doors in this house Ti yelled to me. Somedays sisters are great to have other days I wish I was an only child.

-Tionne-

Look at this room, Ro said looking at all the stuff thrown all over the room. Damn whatever happened must have been bad she tore up all the pictures that were on wall. I didn't exactly know what happened all I know is what Liv told me, when we spoke the other night. She called saying that I needed come home and check on Noelle because something bad had happened. We left New York as soon as we could to come back and see about her. Let me tell you that flight was enjoyable, Li ranting the whole time "I swear if that nigga did something to her I am going to kill his ass" and Ro at it with Dallas all the damn time. We've told her once a dog always a dog but hey if she wanna deal with it that's her.