Situations: Beauty School Drop In

-Tionne-

What do you mean you are cutting my pay? I am the best damn person you got in here. See Tionne that attitude is the reason why I am cutting your pay, Mrs. Harris said. That's some bull shit I come in here every damn day and stay late whenever you want me to, so now you wanna cut my pay. You ain't even paying me that much anyway. You can leave now Tionne! Hell naw not till you pay me my damn money I said knocking the stuff off her desk. I am calling the cops she said picking up the phone.

Fuck this I said storming out the salon. I can't believe she have the nerve to pull this shit on me. All the shit I do for her, I repeated to myself as I drove to Troy's house. I needed to blow off some steam and he helps me realize when I need to calm down.

I pulled up in the drive way and his car was there. I was knocking on the door for like a good 10 mins before he opened the door. Yo what the fuck! Bone! What took you so long to open the door, I said pushing past him as I walked in to the house. Man don't come over here with that bull Tionne He said slipping on a T-shirt on. Was it common for him to be half dressed in his house? Yes! Was it common for him to have a hoe here that's a yes as well I was looking around to see if I could see any evidence of here?

I needed to vent cause this bitch just had the nerve to tell me she was cutting my damn pay cause she said I am rude to the customers. You rude, naw you ain't never been rude to nobody who didn't deserve it. I know that's what I am saying. I mean yeah I voice my opinion and I may have a slight attitude problem, but I've never ever been outright rude to someone for no reason. You want me to shotgun you? Yeah I can definitely use it after the day I've had.

I never smoked, never could, but a shot gun hell yeah I could do that. He lit the blunt and took a hit off the blunt before blowing it in my face. After 3 of those I was feeling good. You feeling good now aren't you baby! Yeah thank you I said laying back on the couch with my eyes closed. Go ahead and relax I am gonna go get us something to eat. Okay I said relaxing further into the couch.

Before I knew it, it had been like 30 minutes before he'd come back. Troy! Troy! I said getting up off the couch and walking through his house. I looked out the window and his car was gone. The hell did this nigga just up and leave me at his house. It was the perfect time for me to snoop but hell I was feeling too good to leave so I just went back and chilled on the couch. 10 minutes later I heard the door open. Troy! Yeah baby he said walking back in. Where did you go? Taco bell, remember he said holding up the bag. Oh yeah I am tripping, you got hot sauce? Of course he said laying out the stuff on the table.

-Helen-

Noelle girl don't get that paint on my carpet. Okay ma'ma I won...oops. Come get the carpet cleaner right now I said holding it up for her. Sorry mama! Mhm I said when the phone rang. Hello! Hey Helen! Oh hey girl what you doing, shouldn't you be working. Yeah well I needed to talk to you about Tionne. Tionne, why you calling about Tionne? Girl she went off on Pam throwing stuff and cussing her out. I am sorry come again, my child did what? I wasn't there but one of the other girls told me that Pam almost called the cops on her and then she left. Helen! Helen! You there? Yeah i'll have to call you back cause I don't know what the hell is wrong with her. Alright girl I'll talk to you later.

Here you go mama I got it before it set Noelle said handing me the carpet cleaner. Thank you baby go finish your painting and then we'll hang it up okay mama she said going back into the living room.

5 hours later I heard Tionne's car pull into the drive way, at least she was smart enough to come home before I had to go into work. As soon as she walked in I could smell the weed on her. Oh my god Mama you scared me! Yeah Mama I said looking at her. Get yo ass in here and tell me why they hell I got folks calling me telling me that you don went halfcocked at your job. She was gonna cut my pay...I don't care if she said she was gonna pay you 10 dollars a week I raised you better than that. Mama you don't understand. What don't I understand? I do so much stuff there and she's taking advantage of me. So what, you think I get treated like the Queen of England at my job? I deal with bullshit every single day Tionne but you don't see me going off on my supervisor, even though sometimes I want to. She didn't say anything after that. You come into my house smelling like weed. I don't even know who you are anymore Tionne.