-Situations: Midnight Run-

***So I am gonna fast forward the story a little bit cause I wanna get to the good parts and the situations that defined not only Noelle's life but the lives of Tionne, Lisa, and Rozonda. The next 3 updates will be about the things that happened to them to get them to the point of meeting each other.***

-Lisa-

You don't even get why I want to do it? It don't matter little girl as long as you live in my house you are not doing it and you'll do what I tell you to do. Well fine I'll leave your house then! What you say to me he said turning towards me. He grabbed me by the hair and swung me around throwing me into the wall. Ugh I said hitting the wall. What I say goes you hear me he said hitting and kicking me. You will obey me in my damn house. I ha... You hate me. Well get yo ass out my damn house then. Fine I will I said stumbling towards my room. Naw everything in that room belongs to me leave with what you got on your back. I didn't even say anything I just limped out of the house. I ran as best I could to my best friend Todd's house 3 blocks away.

Tap...Tap...Tap... Yo who the...Lisa! Yeah let me in I said holding on to my side. What the hell happened to you he said opening the window wide enough for me to crawl into it. My damn father, that's what happened to me. Shit your lip is bleeding don't move let me go get something before you get blood on my mom's carpet and she go all a wall on me. I gently sat down on the bed still holding my rib cage. This ain't the first time my father has done this to me. I try to do everything he asks but I guess I am just not enough for him. I was living with my mom for a while until he decided that I and my siblings needed to come back and stay with him. But I couldn't take it anymore. I am ready to start my life and be free from his army lifestyle and his drinking.

What happen Todd said handing me the paper towel as he closed the door? I told him I wanted to pursue music as a career. He told me I'd be wasting my life if I did that and as long as I live in his house wasn't doing it. So he beat you like this, I mean damn shouldn't the father be protecting his daughter? A normal father that doesn't have a drinking problem would. So what are you gonna do? Can I stay here for the night until he goes to work in the morning and then I'll leave and go to my mom's house? Yeah my mom's is here and you know...No she can't know I am here. She'll call him and then there will be more drama. My mom loves you though Lisa. I know but my dad is crazy just let me stay the night and I promise I'll be gone in the morning. Okay well let me at least get you something to eat and then you can sleep in my bed. Thanks!

-Reina-

I heard everything that went down Ronald and I were huddled in the closet hiding out. Do you think it's safe for us to come out yet? Just a little bit longer at least till he goes to bed. We sat in that closet for 3 hours till I felt like it was safe for us to come out. Shhh Ronald we don't want to wake him up. Okay! I tip toed over to the phone and dialed my mom's number.

Ring...Ring...Hello! Mommy! Reina! Mommy can you come get us? What's the matter? Daddy and Lisa got into it and he hit her. He did what! Don't worry pack your stuff I am on my way right now! Okay love you mommy. Love you to baby. I quietly put the phone back on the hook. Ronald go quietly pack you a bag mommy is gonna come get us. Okay Rei he said quietly leaving the room. I grabbed my bag and a bag for Lisa cause I know she was gonna come back for her stuff. In 20 minutes we had managed to pack our stuff quietly. It wasn't long before I saw mama's car lights and heard her car.

Ronald you ready? Yeah I am ready. Okay I said grabbing the bear off Lisa's bed. I knew this is where she hides the money she'd saved for the last year and half so I wanted to make sure she had it. Come on we climbed out the window just as mama was approaching the door.

Mama No I said stopping her. Oh I am tell him something about hitting my damn child. No lets just go we don't need any more problems tonight. Fine where is Lisa. I don't know he wouldn't let us see her. He just put her out. Come on I'll deal with his ass later on. He got some nerve putting his damn hands on my child.